New Set Photos of 'The Avengers' Show Destructed Building
Some sneak peeks from the production of "The Avengers" have come out in a form of new pictures. Taken from the set in Cleveland, one of the photo sees a yellow cab being stuck under the ruins of a building.
Other images obtained by Cleveland's local paper, The Plain Dealer, tease a bigger desctruction along the East Ninth Street, which is transformed into New York City's famed 42nd Street. Meanwhile, a Twitter user under the name of MaggieDiane spotted some police cars brought to the set.
The filming at East Ninth Street is scheduled to take place this Monday, August 15 while the crew have already prepared the location during the weekend. Previously, the movie was shot at NASA building in Plum Brook near Sandusky, Ohio.
"The Avengers" has Joss Whedon serving as the helmer with Chris Evans, Robert Downey Jr., Chris Hemsworth, Scarlett Johansson, Samuel L. Jackson, Jeremy Renner and Mark Ruffalo in the cast ensemble.
The story will follow famous superheroes from Marvel Universe, such as Captain America, Iron Man, Thor and The Hulk, as they gather to battle the biggest foe they've ever faced. Walt Disney Pictures eye May 4, 2012 U.S. release for the action movie.
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video