New Set Photos of 'The Avengers' Show Destructed Building
Some sneak peeks from the production of "The Avengers" have come out in a form of new pictures. Taken from the set in Cleveland, one of the photo sees a yellow cab being stuck under the ruins of a building.
Other images obtained by Cleveland's local paper, The Plain Dealer, tease a bigger desctruction along the East Ninth Street, which is transformed into New York City's famed 42nd Street. Meanwhile, a Twitter user under the name of MaggieDiane spotted some police cars brought to the set.
The filming at East Ninth Street is scheduled to take place this Monday, August 15 while the crew have already prepared the location during the weekend. Previously, the movie was shot at NASA building in Plum Brook near Sandusky, Ohio.
"The Avengers" has Joss Whedon serving as the helmer with Chris Evans, Robert Downey Jr., Chris Hemsworth, Scarlett Johansson, Samuel L. Jackson, Jeremy Renner and Mark Ruffalo in the cast ensemble.
The story will follow famous superheroes from Marvel Universe, such as Captain America, Iron Man, Thor and The Hulk, as they gather to battle the biggest foe they've ever faced. Walt Disney Pictures eye May 4, 2012 U.S. release for the action movie.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed