New Set Photos of 'The Avengers' Show Destructed Building
Some sneak peeks from the production of "The Avengers" have come out in a form of new pictures. Taken from the set in Cleveland, one of the photo sees a yellow cab being stuck under the ruins of a building.
Other images obtained by Cleveland's local paper, The Plain Dealer, tease a bigger desctruction along the East Ninth Street, which is transformed into New York City's famed 42nd Street. Meanwhile, a Twitter user under the name of MaggieDiane spotted some police cars brought to the set.
The filming at East Ninth Street is scheduled to take place this Monday, August 15 while the crew have already prepared the location during the weekend. Previously, the movie was shot at NASA building in Plum Brook near Sandusky, Ohio.
"The Avengers" has Joss Whedon serving as the helmer with Chris Evans, Robert Downey Jr., Chris Hemsworth, Scarlett Johansson, Samuel L. Jackson, Jeremy Renner and Mark Ruffalo in the cast ensemble.
The story will follow famous superheroes from Marvel Universe, such as Captain America, Iron Man, Thor and The Hulk, as they gather to battle the biggest foe they've ever faced. Walt Disney Pictures eye May 4, 2012 U.S. release for the action movie.
- Viola Davis to Lead All-Female Heist Movie From '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd
- Brody Jenner Throws Tantrum After Getting Kicked Off Hotel