'Fear Factor' Filming Stopped After Contestant Injured in Stunt Accident
A "Fear Factor" contestant has been involved in a stunt accident. She was reportedly performing a stunt with a safety harness on top of a truck which then hit another car. Sources said the woman was shook up a little from the collision, but she was not thrown from the vehicle.
The female contestant was taken to hospital by an on-set EMT. She suffered no major injuries and was released from the hospital a few hours later. It is still unclear if the woman will return to continue her gig on the show.
According to TMZ, the stunt truck was going at less than 20 mph when the accident happened. It was further reported that the driver had his vision blocked for a brief period of time, which caused the truck hit a parked car that was part of the stunt.
After the incident, filming of the episode was reportedly stopped for the day, but will resume this week.
More Fear Factor News
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'