'Fear Factor' Filming Stopped After Contestant Injured in Stunt Accident
A "Fear Factor" contestant has been involved in a stunt accident. She was reportedly performing a stunt with a safety harness on top of a truck which then hit another car. Sources said the woman was shook up a little from the collision, but she was not thrown from the vehicle.
The female contestant was taken to hospital by an on-set EMT. She suffered no major injuries and was released from the hospital a few hours later. It is still unclear if the woman will return to continue her gig on the show.
According to TMZ, the stunt truck was going at less than 20 mph when the accident happened. It was further reported that the driver had his vision blocked for a brief period of time, which caused the truck hit a parked car that was part of the stunt.
After the incident, filming of the episode was reportedly stopped for the day, but will resume this week.
- Robin Williams' Widow Calls the Actor's Disease 'the Terrorist Inside My Husband's Brain'
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary