'Fear Factor' Filming Stopped After Contestant Injured in Stunt Accident
A "Fear Factor" contestant has been involved in a stunt accident. She was reportedly performing a stunt with a safety harness on top of a truck which then hit another car. Sources said the woman was shook up a little from the collision, but she was not thrown from the vehicle.
The female contestant was taken to hospital by an on-set EMT. She suffered no major injuries and was released from the hospital a few hours later. It is still unclear if the woman will return to continue her gig on the show.
According to TMZ, the stunt truck was going at less than 20 mph when the accident happened. It was further reported that the driver had his vision blocked for a brief period of time, which caused the truck hit a parked car that was part of the stunt.
After the incident, filming of the episode was reportedly stopped for the day, but will resume this week.
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip