'Fear Factor' Filming Stopped After Contestant Injured in Stunt Accident
A "Fear Factor" contestant has been involved in a stunt accident. She was reportedly performing a stunt with a safety harness on top of a truck which then hit another car. Sources said the woman was shook up a little from the collision, but she was not thrown from the vehicle.
The female contestant was taken to hospital by an on-set EMT. She suffered no major injuries and was released from the hospital a few hours later. It is still unclear if the woman will return to continue her gig on the show.
According to TMZ, the stunt truck was going at less than 20 mph when the accident happened. It was further reported that the driver had his vision blocked for a brief period of time, which caused the truck hit a parked car that was part of the stunt.
After the incident, filming of the episode was reportedly stopped for the day, but will resume this week.
- Lea Michele Cuddles With Late Boyfriend Cory Monteith in Heartbreaking Throwback Photo
- 'The Walking Dead' Producers Didn't Tone Down the Violence Despite Previous Claim
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Zoolander 2' Lead 2017 Razzie Award Nominations
- Kylie Jenner Flaunts Her Killer Curves in New Puma Campaign
- Darren Criss Will Play Villain in 'The Flash' and 'Supergirl' Musical Crossover
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' First On-Set Photo Unearthed
- 'Jurassic World 2' Casts 'The Detour' Star Daniella Pineda in Key Role
- Fox News Dumps Controversial Contributor Stacey Dash