Hilary Duff Announces Pregnancy on First Wedding Anniversary
Hilary Duff is going to be a mother. The former star of Disney Channel's "Lizzie McGuire" took to her official blog on Sunday, August 14, which marks the first anniversary of her wedding to NHL star Mike Comrie, to share the happy news that she and her husband are expecting their first child together.
In the announcement, the 23-year-old songstress announced, "We also want to share the exciting news that......BABY MAKES THREE!!!" She continued on, "We are extremely happy and ready to start this new chapter of our lives. Thanks to everyone for the continued love and support throughout the years!"
The Olivia Burke of "Gossip Girl" also made use the posting to reflect on her married life with Mike. She wrote, "This weekend, Mike and I are celebrating our 1 year anniversary! In memory of the special day, we decided to post some of our favorite pictures from our wedding! I can't believe it has already been a year, time really flies when you're having fun!"
Hilary tied the knot with Mike on August 14 last year in an intimate sunset ceremony at an estate near the San Ysidro Ranch in Montecito, California. Days before revealing her pregnancy, she told Us Weekly, "We both love kids and we're really excited. It was a big deal for us because we had a year to be married."
More Hilary Duff News
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?