Hilary Duff Announces Pregnancy on First Wedding Anniversary
Hilary Duff is going to be a mother. The former star of Disney Channel's "Lizzie McGuire" took to her official blog on Sunday, August 14, which marks the first anniversary of her wedding to NHL star Mike Comrie, to share the happy news that she and her husband are expecting their first child together.
In the announcement, the 23-year-old songstress announced, "We also want to share the exciting news that......BABY MAKES THREE!!!" She continued on, "We are extremely happy and ready to start this new chapter of our lives. Thanks to everyone for the continued love and support throughout the years!"
The Olivia Burke of "Gossip Girl" also made use the posting to reflect on her married life with Mike. She wrote, "This weekend, Mike and I are celebrating our 1 year anniversary! In memory of the special day, we decided to post some of our favorite pictures from our wedding! I can't believe it has already been a year, time really flies when you're having fun!"
Hilary tied the knot with Mike on August 14 last year in an intimate sunset ceremony at an estate near the San Ysidro Ranch in Montecito, California. Days before revealing her pregnancy, she told Us Weekly, "We both love kids and we're really excited. It was a big deal for us because we had a year to be married."
More Hilary Duff News
- Ana and Christian Get Frisky in Eatery in New 'Fifty Shades Darker' Trailer
- NBC's 'Hairspray Live!': How Twitter Reacts
- Jonathan Cheban Calls KimYe Divorce Rumors 'Histerical', Says Couple Is 'in Good Spirits'
- 'Tomb Raider' Remake Finds Villain in Walton Goggins
- Nicki Minaj Teams Up With Fetty Wap for 'Like a Star', Surprises Fans With New Bouncy Track
- Caitlyn Jenner to Become Mom Next Year as She's Banned From Meeting Baby Dream
- Rihanna Squashes Beyonce Grammys Feud Rumors: 'This Is Just Unnecessary!'
- Zac Efron Goes Shirtless in Teaser Trailer for 'Baywatch'