Hilary Duff Announces Pregnancy on First Wedding Anniversary
Hilary Duff is going to be a mother. The former star of Disney Channel's "Lizzie McGuire" took to her official blog on Sunday, August 14, which marks the first anniversary of her wedding to NHL star Mike Comrie, to share the happy news that she and her husband are expecting their first child together.
In the announcement, the 23-year-old songstress announced, "We also want to share the exciting news that......BABY MAKES THREE!!!" She continued on, "We are extremely happy and ready to start this new chapter of our lives. Thanks to everyone for the continued love and support throughout the years!"
The Olivia Burke of "Gossip Girl" also made use the posting to reflect on her married life with Mike. She wrote, "This weekend, Mike and I are celebrating our 1 year anniversary! In memory of the special day, we decided to post some of our favorite pictures from our wedding! I can't believe it has already been a year, time really flies when you're having fun!"
Hilary tied the knot with Mike on August 14 last year in an intimate sunset ceremony at an estate near the San Ysidro Ranch in Montecito, California. Days before revealing her pregnancy, she told Us Weekly, "We both love kids and we're really excited. It was a big deal for us because we had a year to be married."
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie