Hilary Duff Announces Pregnancy on First Wedding Anniversary
Hilary Duff is going to be a mother. The former star of Disney Channel's "Lizzie McGuire" took to her official blog on Sunday, August 14, which marks the first anniversary of her wedding to NHL star Mike Comrie, to share the happy news that she and her husband are expecting their first child together.
In the announcement, the 23-year-old songstress announced, "We also want to share the exciting news that......BABY MAKES THREE!!!" She continued on, "We are extremely happy and ready to start this new chapter of our lives. Thanks to everyone for the continued love and support throughout the years!"
The Olivia Burke of "Gossip Girl" also made use the posting to reflect on her married life with Mike. She wrote, "This weekend, Mike and I are celebrating our 1 year anniversary! In memory of the special day, we decided to post some of our favorite pictures from our wedding! I can't believe it has already been a year, time really flies when you're having fun!"
Hilary tied the knot with Mike on August 14 last year in an intimate sunset ceremony at an estate near the San Ysidro Ranch in Montecito, California. Days before revealing her pregnancy, she told Us Weekly, "We both love kids and we're really excited. It was a big deal for us because we had a year to be married."
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory