Hilary Duff Announces Pregnancy on First Wedding Anniversary
Hilary Duff is going to be a mother. The former star of Disney Channel's "Lizzie McGuire" took to her official blog on Sunday, August 14, which marks the first anniversary of her wedding to NHL star Mike Comrie, to share the happy news that she and her husband are expecting their first child together.
In the announcement, the 23-year-old songstress announced, "We also want to share the exciting news that......BABY MAKES THREE!!!" She continued on, "We are extremely happy and ready to start this new chapter of our lives. Thanks to everyone for the continued love and support throughout the years!"
The Olivia Burke of "Gossip Girl" also made use the posting to reflect on her married life with Mike. She wrote, "This weekend, Mike and I are celebrating our 1 year anniversary! In memory of the special day, we decided to post some of our favorite pictures from our wedding! I can't believe it has already been a year, time really flies when you're having fun!"
Hilary tied the knot with Mike on August 14 last year in an intimate sunset ceremony at an estate near the San Ysidro Ranch in Montecito, California. Days before revealing her pregnancy, she told Us Weekly, "We both love kids and we're really excited. It was a big deal for us because we had a year to be married."
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'