Sherri Shepherd's Son Walked Her Down the Aisle
Just days after her "The View" co-host tied the knot, Sherri Shepherd followed suit. Joy Behar made her relationship to Steve Janowitz official on Thursday, August 11 as Shepherd prepped her wedding to television writer Lamar Sally in Chicago for the Saturday.
Shepherd tweeted a picture of her inside a plane with wedding gown in her hands on Wednesday. She received the help of makeup artist Karen Dupiche for the party as well as her other "View" co-host Elisabeth Hasselbeck as one of the bridesmaids. Her 6-year-old son from her marriage to comedian Jeff Tarpley walked her down the aisle.
Guests included Niecy Nash, Yvette Nicole Brown, Vonda Morris Pegues, Cynthia Occelli and Kym Whitley. No clue whether Whoopi Goldberg or Barbara Walters were there.
Shepherd tweeted up to the last minute before she was due to walk down the aisle. She wrote, "What happens when you are in your wedding dress and you have to tinkle? Uh-oh!"
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed