Sherri Shepherd's Son Walked Her Down the Aisle
Just days after her "The View" co-host tied the knot, Sherri Shepherd followed suit. Joy Behar made her relationship to Steve Janowitz official on Thursday, August 11 as Shepherd prepped her wedding to television writer Lamar Sally in Chicago for the Saturday.
Shepherd tweeted a picture of her inside a plane with wedding gown in her hands on Wednesday. She received the help of makeup artist Karen Dupiche for the party as well as her other "View" co-host Elisabeth Hasselbeck as one of the bridesmaids. Her 6-year-old son from her marriage to comedian Jeff Tarpley walked her down the aisle.
Guests included Niecy Nash, Yvette Nicole Brown, Vonda Morris Pegues, Cynthia Occelli and Kym Whitley. No clue whether Whoopi Goldberg or Barbara Walters were there.
Shepherd tweeted up to the last minute before she was due to walk down the aisle. She wrote, "What happens when you are in your wedding dress and you have to tinkle? Uh-oh!"
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie