Sherri Shepherd's Son Walked Her Down the Aisle
Just days after her "The View" co-host tied the knot, Sherri Shepherd followed suit. Joy Behar made her relationship to Steve Janowitz official on Thursday, August 11 as Shepherd prepped her wedding to television writer Lamar Sally in Chicago for the Saturday.
Shepherd tweeted a picture of her inside a plane with wedding gown in her hands on Wednesday. She received the help of makeup artist Karen Dupiche for the party as well as her other "View" co-host Elisabeth Hasselbeck as one of the bridesmaids. Her 6-year-old son from her marriage to comedian Jeff Tarpley walked her down the aisle.
Guests included Niecy Nash, Yvette Nicole Brown, Vonda Morris Pegues, Cynthia Occelli and Kym Whitley. No clue whether Whoopi Goldberg or Barbara Walters were there.
Shepherd tweeted up to the last minute before she was due to walk down the aisle. She wrote, "What happens when you are in your wedding dress and you have to tinkle? Uh-oh!"
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism
- Elle Fanning Turns Her Dream Into Reality in New 'Leap!' Trailer
- This Is What Bella Thorne Does When Asked If Scott Disick Is a Sex Addict
- Bye Exes Feud! Nicki Minaj Is 'Happily Moving On' With Nas
- Jay-Z Shares '4:44' Dramatic Trailer Titled 'Kill Jay Z'
- Katy Perry Breaks Silence on Orlando Bloom's Nude Photos, Claims He Tried to Get Her Naked Too