Sherri Shepherd's Son Walked Her Down the Aisle
Just days after her "The View" co-host tied the knot, Sherri Shepherd followed suit. Joy Behar made her relationship to Steve Janowitz official on Thursday, August 11 as Shepherd prepped her wedding to television writer Lamar Sally in Chicago for the Saturday.
Shepherd tweeted a picture of her inside a plane with wedding gown in her hands on Wednesday. She received the help of makeup artist Karen Dupiche for the party as well as her other "View" co-host Elisabeth Hasselbeck as one of the bridesmaids. Her 6-year-old son from her marriage to comedian Jeff Tarpley walked her down the aisle.
Guests included Niecy Nash, Yvette Nicole Brown, Vonda Morris Pegues, Cynthia Occelli and Kym Whitley. No clue whether Whoopi Goldberg or Barbara Walters were there.
Shepherd tweeted up to the last minute before she was due to walk down the aisle. She wrote, "What happens when you are in your wedding dress and you have to tinkle? Uh-oh!"
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!