Sherri Shepherd's Son Walked Her Down the Aisle
Just days after her "The View" co-host tied the knot, Sherri Shepherd followed suit. Joy Behar made her relationship to Steve Janowitz official on Thursday, August 11 as Shepherd prepped her wedding to television writer Lamar Sally in Chicago for the Saturday.
Shepherd tweeted a picture of her inside a plane with wedding gown in her hands on Wednesday. She received the help of makeup artist Karen Dupiche for the party as well as her other "View" co-host Elisabeth Hasselbeck as one of the bridesmaids. Her 6-year-old son from her marriage to comedian Jeff Tarpley walked her down the aisle.
Guests included Niecy Nash, Yvette Nicole Brown, Vonda Morris Pegues, Cynthia Occelli and Kym Whitley. No clue whether Whoopi Goldberg or Barbara Walters were there.
Shepherd tweeted up to the last minute before she was due to walk down the aisle. She wrote, "What happens when you are in your wedding dress and you have to tinkle? Uh-oh!"
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: A Man Gets His Heart Broken and Leaves
- Chris Hemsworth and Tom Hiddleston Bring Thor and Loki to Children Hospital in Australia
- Kendall Jenner Flaunts Her Booty in Unpublished Vogue Pic
- 'Pretty Little Liars' 7.10 Preview: The Kidnapper Gets Attacked
- Iggy Azalea Hits Recording Studio With Verse Simmonds
- See Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel Goof Around With Hillary Clinton at L.A. Fundraiser
- Lionsgate Bringing 'The Monolith' Comic Book to Big Screen
- Teresa Giudice Under Fire for Posting Inappropriate Bikini Pics of Her Underage Daughters