Confirmed: Brooke Burke Tied the Knot to David Charvet
Brooke Burke is a married woman. The "Dancing with the Stars" host married her "Baywatch" star beau David Charvet in St. Barts on Friday, August 12, five years after they announced their engagement.
"Want to thank everyone for their support," Charvet tweeted Saturday. "It has been a great day!" Burke's representative then confirmed to E! Online, "Brooke and David did get married."
The couple and their four children were already spotted in the French territory on Wednesday. Burke then hinted that something big would happen, tweeting "Morning tweeties. Waiting for LA to wake up....big news to share."
Burke and Charvet are parents to son Shaya, 3, and daughter Rain, 4. Meanwhile, daughters Sierra, 9, and Neriah, 11 are Burke's two children from her previous marriage to plastic surgeon Garth Fisher.
- Comic-Con: 'Stargate' Is Revived With Prequel Series on Digital Platform
- Braless Ariel Winter Flaunts Major Sideboob in Barely-There Top
- Comic-Con: 'Marvel's Inhumans' Trailer Shows Medusa's Power and Ellen Woglom's Mystery Character
- Kevin Hart Denies Cheating Accusations: 'It's Absolutely Not True'
- SyFy's Krypton First Epic Teaser Trailer Is Here!
- Comic-Con: 'Doctor Doom' Solo Movie in the Works From 'Legion' Creator
- 'The Originals' to End After 5 Seasons
- Listen to Louis Tomlinson and Bebe Rexha's Emotional Duet 'Back to You'