Confirmed: Brooke Burke Tied the Knot to David Charvet
Brooke Burke is a married woman. The "Dancing with the Stars" host married her "Baywatch" star beau David Charvet in St. Barts on Friday, August 12, five years after they announced their engagement.
"Want to thank everyone for their support," Charvet tweeted Saturday. "It has been a great day!" Burke's representative then confirmed to E! Online, "Brooke and David did get married."
The couple and their four children were already spotted in the French territory on Wednesday. Burke then hinted that something big would happen, tweeting "Morning tweeties. Waiting for LA to wake up....big news to share."
Burke and Charvet are parents to son Shaya, 3, and daughter Rain, 4. Meanwhile, daughters Sierra, 9, and Neriah, 11 are Burke's two children from her previous marriage to plastic surgeon Garth Fisher.
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding