Confirmed: Brooke Burke Tied the Knot to David Charvet
Brooke Burke is a married woman. The "Dancing with the Stars" host married her "Baywatch" star beau David Charvet in St. Barts on Friday, August 12, five years after they announced their engagement.
"Want to thank everyone for their support," Charvet tweeted Saturday. "It has been a great day!" Burke's representative then confirmed to E! Online, "Brooke and David did get married."
The couple and their four children were already spotted in the French territory on Wednesday. Burke then hinted that something big would happen, tweeting "Morning tweeties. Waiting for LA to wake up....big news to share."
Burke and Charvet are parents to son Shaya, 3, and daughter Rain, 4. Meanwhile, daughters Sierra, 9, and Neriah, 11 are Burke's two children from her previous marriage to plastic surgeon Garth Fisher.
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story