Confirmed: Brooke Burke Tied the Knot to David Charvet
Brooke Burke is a married woman. The "Dancing with the Stars" host married her "Baywatch" star beau David Charvet in St. Barts on Friday, August 12, five years after they announced their engagement.
"Want to thank everyone for their support," Charvet tweeted Saturday. "It has been a great day!" Burke's representative then confirmed to E! Online, "Brooke and David did get married."
The couple and their four children were already spotted in the French territory on Wednesday. Burke then hinted that something big would happen, tweeting "Morning tweeties. Waiting for LA to wake up....big news to share."
Burke and Charvet are parents to son Shaya, 3, and daughter Rain, 4. Meanwhile, daughters Sierra, 9, and Neriah, 11 are Burke's two children from her previous marriage to plastic surgeon Garth Fisher.
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation