Confirmed: Brooke Burke Tied the Knot to David Charvet
Brooke Burke is a married woman. The "Dancing with the Stars" host married her "Baywatch" star beau David Charvet in St. Barts on Friday, August 12, five years after they announced their engagement.
"Want to thank everyone for their support," Charvet tweeted Saturday. "It has been a great day!" Burke's representative then confirmed to E! Online, "Brooke and David did get married."
The couple and their four children were already spotted in the French territory on Wednesday. Burke then hinted that something big would happen, tweeting "Morning tweeties. Waiting for LA to wake up....big news to share."
Burke and Charvet are parents to son Shaya, 3, and daughter Rain, 4. Meanwhile, daughters Sierra, 9, and Neriah, 11 are Burke's two children from her previous marriage to plastic surgeon Garth Fisher.
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones
- Mariah Carey Threw James Packer's Laptop Out the Window After He Played a Beyonce Song
- Ariana Grande Is Sued Over 'One Last Time', Previews New Music Video Ft. Nicki Minaj
- New Set Pics Hint at 'Transformers: The Last Knight' 's Connection With Arthurian Mythology
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Haven't Put a Label on Relationship Even After Caught Kissing
- Justin Timberlake, Gwen Stefani, Ariana Grande and More Featured in 'Trolls' Soundtrack Album
- Naya Rivera Reveals She Got Pregnant and Had an Abortion When She Was on 'Glee'
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: A Man Gets His Heart Broken and Leaves