Report: Johnny Depp Still Wants 'Lone Ranger' to Happen
Disney may have halted the production of "The Lone Ranger" over budgetary issue but hopes are still available. Deadline, which first reported that director Gore Verbinski is unhappy with the $200 million budget, said that Johnny Depp is still taking a huge interest in the movie and "really wanted to make" it.
An insider is quoted as saying, "Let's see how it all shakes out on Monday. There's always a chance that it could go. You never know until you know." Deadline added that everyone involved in the project are still intent on making it happen and are now in discussions over what to do.
Disney and the filmmakers have the option to shop it to other studios willing to fund a Western movie for $250 million or proceed with the lower budget but postpone it for a later date. Words are, most studios are giving major pushback due to the unstable economy.
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'