Report: Johnny Depp Still Wants 'Lone Ranger' to Happen
Disney may have halted the production of "The Lone Ranger" over budgetary issue but hopes are still available. Deadline, which first reported that director Gore Verbinski is unhappy with the $200 million budget, said that Johnny Depp is still taking a huge interest in the movie and "really wanted to make" it.
An insider is quoted as saying, "Let's see how it all shakes out on Monday. There's always a chance that it could go. You never know until you know." Deadline added that everyone involved in the project are still intent on making it happen and are now in discussions over what to do.
Disney and the filmmakers have the option to shop it to other studios willing to fund a Western movie for $250 million or proceed with the lower budget but postpone it for a later date. Words are, most studios are giving major pushback due to the unstable economy.
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri