Report: Johnny Depp Still Wants 'Lone Ranger' to Happen
Disney may have halted the production of "The Lone Ranger" over budgetary issue but hopes are still available. Deadline, which first reported that director Gore Verbinski is unhappy with the $200 million budget, said that Johnny Depp is still taking a huge interest in the movie and "really wanted to make" it.
An insider is quoted as saying, "Let's see how it all shakes out on Monday. There's always a chance that it could go. You never know until you know." Deadline added that everyone involved in the project are still intent on making it happen and are now in discussions over what to do.
Disney and the filmmakers have the option to shop it to other studios willing to fund a Western movie for $250 million or proceed with the lower budget but postpone it for a later date. Words are, most studios are giving major pushback due to the unstable economy.
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says