Report: Johnny Depp Still Wants 'Lone Ranger' to Happen
Disney may have halted the production of "The Lone Ranger" over budgetary issue but hopes are still available. Deadline, which first reported that director Gore Verbinski is unhappy with the $200 million budget, said that Johnny Depp is still taking a huge interest in the movie and "really wanted to make" it.
An insider is quoted as saying, "Let's see how it all shakes out on Monday. There's always a chance that it could go. You never know until you know." Deadline added that everyone involved in the project are still intent on making it happen and are now in discussions over what to do.
Disney and the filmmakers have the option to shop it to other studios willing to fund a Western movie for $250 million or proceed with the lower budget but postpone it for a later date. Words are, most studios are giving major pushback due to the unstable economy.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked