Report: Johnny Depp Still Wants 'Lone Ranger' to Happen
Disney may have halted the production of "The Lone Ranger" over budgetary issue but hopes are still available. Deadline, which first reported that director Gore Verbinski is unhappy with the $200 million budget, said that Johnny Depp is still taking a huge interest in the movie and "really wanted to make" it.
An insider is quoted as saying, "Let's see how it all shakes out on Monday. There's always a chance that it could go. You never know until you know." Deadline added that everyone involved in the project are still intent on making it happen and are now in discussions over what to do.
Disney and the filmmakers have the option to shop it to other studios willing to fund a Western movie for $250 million or proceed with the lower budget but postpone it for a later date. Words are, most studios are giving major pushback due to the unstable economy.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby