50 Cent Shares Photo of His Lunch Date With Goldie Hawn
50 Cent got himself an unlikely partner for a lunch date recently. The "In da Club" rapper, who stars in "Things Fall Apart", was joined by Academy Award winner Goldie Hawn for a meal last Thursday, August 11, and shared on his Twitter page a photo evidence of the meeting.
In the picture, Fiddy sits close to Goldie and has his arm around her shoulder. The two are dressed casually with the MC wearing an all black attire and the star of "The First Wives Club" donning a loose sleeveless shirt. Along with the photo, he wrote, "I had lunch with Goldie hawn she is complete sweetheart."
Goldie apparently also enjoyed the lunch date. Afterward, the 65-year-old actress took to Twitter to share, "Lunch was especially sweet today cause I met @50cent." She also didn't hold back on her praises for Fiddy. In the same tweet, she wrote, "His smile lit up the room," and in another one, she gushed, "He was a real treat! Very deep kind person!"
Goldie herself recently became a grandmother again. Her actress daughter, Kate Hudson, has on July 9 welcomed her second son, whom she and rocker fiance Matthew Bellamy named Bingham "Bing" Hawn Bellamy. The baby's moniker "Bing" drew inspiration from the father of Goldie's longtime partner Kurt Russell.
More 50 Cent News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3