50 Cent Shares Photo of His Lunch Date With Goldie Hawn
50 Cent got himself an unlikely partner for a lunch date recently. The "In da Club" rapper, who stars in "Things Fall Apart", was joined by Academy Award winner Goldie Hawn for a meal last Thursday, August 11, and shared on his Twitter page a photo evidence of the meeting.
In the picture, Fiddy sits close to Goldie and has his arm around her shoulder. The two are dressed casually with the MC wearing an all black attire and the star of "The First Wives Club" donning a loose sleeveless shirt. Along with the photo, he wrote, "I had lunch with Goldie hawn she is complete sweetheart."
Goldie apparently also enjoyed the lunch date. Afterward, the 65-year-old actress took to Twitter to share, "Lunch was especially sweet today cause I met @50cent." She also didn't hold back on her praises for Fiddy. In the same tweet, she wrote, "His smile lit up the room," and in another one, she gushed, "He was a real treat! Very deep kind person!"
Goldie herself recently became a grandmother again. Her actress daughter, Kate Hudson, has on July 9 welcomed her second son, whom she and rocker fiance Matthew Bellamy named Bingham "Bing" Hawn Bellamy. The baby's moniker "Bing" drew inspiration from the father of Goldie's longtime partner Kurt Russell.
More 50 Cent News
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance