50 Cent Shares Photo of His Lunch Date With Goldie Hawn
50 Cent got himself an unlikely partner for a lunch date recently. The "In da Club" rapper, who stars in "Things Fall Apart", was joined by Academy Award winner Goldie Hawn for a meal last Thursday, August 11, and shared on his Twitter page a photo evidence of the meeting.
In the picture, Fiddy sits close to Goldie and has his arm around her shoulder. The two are dressed casually with the MC wearing an all black attire and the star of "The First Wives Club" donning a loose sleeveless shirt. Along with the photo, he wrote, "I had lunch with Goldie hawn she is complete sweetheart."
Goldie apparently also enjoyed the lunch date. Afterward, the 65-year-old actress took to Twitter to share, "Lunch was especially sweet today cause I met @50cent." She also didn't hold back on her praises for Fiddy. In the same tweet, she wrote, "His smile lit up the room," and in another one, she gushed, "He was a real treat! Very deep kind person!"
Goldie herself recently became a grandmother again. Her actress daughter, Kate Hudson, has on July 9 welcomed her second son, whom she and rocker fiance Matthew Bellamy named Bingham "Bing" Hawn Bellamy. The baby's moniker "Bing" drew inspiration from the father of Goldie's longtime partner Kurt Russell.
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri