50 Cent Shares Photo of His Lunch Date With Goldie Hawn
50 Cent got himself an unlikely partner for a lunch date recently. The "In da Club" rapper, who stars in "Things Fall Apart", was joined by Academy Award winner Goldie Hawn for a meal last Thursday, August 11, and shared on his Twitter page a photo evidence of the meeting.
In the picture, Fiddy sits close to Goldie and has his arm around her shoulder. The two are dressed casually with the MC wearing an all black attire and the star of "The First Wives Club" donning a loose sleeveless shirt. Along with the photo, he wrote, "I had lunch with Goldie hawn she is complete sweetheart."
Goldie apparently also enjoyed the lunch date. Afterward, the 65-year-old actress took to Twitter to share, "Lunch was especially sweet today cause I met @50cent." She also didn't hold back on her praises for Fiddy. In the same tweet, she wrote, "His smile lit up the room," and in another one, she gushed, "He was a real treat! Very deep kind person!"
Goldie herself recently became a grandmother again. Her actress daughter, Kate Hudson, has on July 9 welcomed her second son, whom she and rocker fiance Matthew Bellamy named Bingham "Bing" Hawn Bellamy. The baby's moniker "Bing" drew inspiration from the father of Goldie's longtime partner Kurt Russell.
More 50 Cent News
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding