Mike Myers Signs Up to Star in 'Austin Power 4'
Mike Myers officially signs up for "Austin Powers 4", so HitFix says. The site confirms that the 48-year-old actor/comedian has closed a deal to reprise his role as the titular character in the next installment of the action comedy film series.
Back in 2008, it was said that Myers was working on the script for the fourth movie with Michael McCullers, who teamed up with Myers to pen the screenplays for previous two "Austin Powers" sequels. At that time, the story was said to highlight the father and son relationship between Dr. Evil and his son Scott Evil.
There is still no word on who will take the helmer seat although Jay Roach, director of all "Austin Powers" movies, has said that he is ready to return to the same duty for the fourth film.
After starring in the latest "Austin Powers" movie, "Austin Powers in Goldmember", Myers appeared in "The Love Guru" and "Inglourious Basterds". He has also lent his voice in a number of movies including "Shrek Forever After" and upcoming "Marvin the Martian".
- Shia LaBeouf Rips Drake, Lil Yachty and More in New Freestyle
- Jennifer Lawrence Reveals Why She Thinks She's a Curse to Hawaiians
- First Footage of 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Unveils Spidey's Classic Web Wings
- Billy Bob Thornton Wants to Reunite With Angelina Jolie Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Katie Holmes Finally Addresses Her 'Secret Relationship' With Jamie Foxx
- Watch Jessie J Writhe Around in 'Can't Take My Eyes Off You' Video
- Kate McKinnon and T.J. Miller Go Wild in New 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- New 'The Walking Dead' Photo Teases Graphic Scene for Carl in 'Sing Me a Song'