Mike Myers Signs Up to Star in 'Austin Power 4'
Mike Myers officially signs up for "Austin Powers 4", so HitFix says. The site confirms that the 48-year-old actor/comedian has closed a deal to reprise his role as the titular character in the next installment of the action comedy film series.
Back in 2008, it was said that Myers was working on the script for the fourth movie with Michael McCullers, who teamed up with Myers to pen the screenplays for previous two "Austin Powers" sequels. At that time, the story was said to highlight the father and son relationship between Dr. Evil and his son Scott Evil.
There is still no word on who will take the helmer seat although Jay Roach, director of all "Austin Powers" movies, has said that he is ready to return to the same duty for the fourth film.
After starring in the latest "Austin Powers" movie, "Austin Powers in Goldmember", Myers appeared in "The Love Guru" and "Inglourious Basterds". He has also lent his voice in a number of movies including "Shrek Forever After" and upcoming "Marvin the Martian".
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle