Mike Myers Signs Up to Star in 'Austin Power 4'
Mike Myers officially signs up for "Austin Powers 4", so HitFix says. The site confirms that the 48-year-old actor/comedian has closed a deal to reprise his role as the titular character in the next installment of the action comedy film series.
Back in 2008, it was said that Myers was working on the script for the fourth movie with Michael McCullers, who teamed up with Myers to pen the screenplays for previous two "Austin Powers" sequels. At that time, the story was said to highlight the father and son relationship between Dr. Evil and his son Scott Evil.
There is still no word on who will take the helmer seat although Jay Roach, director of all "Austin Powers" movies, has said that he is ready to return to the same duty for the fourth film.
After starring in the latest "Austin Powers" movie, "Austin Powers in Goldmember", Myers appeared in "The Love Guru" and "Inglourious Basterds". He has also lent his voice in a number of movies including "Shrek Forever After" and upcoming "Marvin the Martian".
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Feud With Adam Lambert: 'This Is Completely Entertainment'
- SISTAR Disbands After 7 Years, Members Pen Heartfelt Handwritten Letters to Fans
- Michael Jackson's Songs Are Reportedly Not Allowed to Be Featured in 'Bubbles'
- The Weeknd Buys $18 Million Luxurious House. Will Selena Gomez Move In?
- Celine Dion and Cher Reportedly Feuding at BBMAs