Kid Cudi Burst Into Flames in 'No One Believes Me' Video
Kid Cudi debuts a vampire-themed music video for his single "No One Believes Me". The rapper walks around an ominously silent suburban community, and sees bloodsuckers lurking in the dark or already sinking their fangs into their victims' necks. He himself is a creature of the night who decides to meet the sun as soon as the morning comes.
"No One Believes Me" is one of the songs featured in Colin Farrell-starring vampire movie "Fright Night". Talking about creative process of writing the track for the film, Cudi said, "I kind of wrote to the original 'Fright Night' and I wanted to stay true to the plot and the story."
"We really were inspired to create the song for the movie which was something I had never done before. I didn't want it to be a cheesy [or a] cliche type of record. I still wanted it to be something that people could play and still absorb it and enjoy it without thinking 'aw this is for the 'Fright Night' movie."
Explaining about the video, he gushed, "I kind of portray a Charlie-like character from the movie. The only difference is I'm a vampire and I don't like it too much. Im seeing all these murderous things happening around me and I'm totally unfazed and numb to all of it."
In the movie, Charlie played by Anton Yelchin is the human who notices a series of mysterious disappearances in his hometown. After observing some very strange activity, he comes to an unmistakable conclusion: his neighbor is a vampire. A remake of 1985 cult classic film of the same name, the flick will come out in the United States on August 19.
Kid Cudi's "No One Believes Me" music video
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie