Patrick Schwarzenegger Goes Shirtless Sexy for New Jeans Ad
Patrick Schwarzenegger is taking off his shirt for a modeling gig. Being the new face of Hudson Jeans, the oldest son of estranged couple Arnold Schwarzenegger and Maria Shriver shows off some skin by posing only in nothing but a pair of fitted jeans for the denim brand's Fall 2011 campaign.
The black-and-white ad featuring the 17-year-old is put out for others to see on a giant billboard overlooking Sunset Boulevard in Hollywood. Interestingly, the billboard itself is set above a bar called Happy Endings. While he appeared solo in the shot, Mick Jagger and Jerry Hall's daughter, Georgia May Jagger, also models for the brand.
While he has signed with L.A. Models earlier this year, Patrick apparently still puts his education first. He recently tweeted, "Just visited Harvard university. Great college but I'm not adding it to the list." He went on to share where he wants to go, writing in the same tweet, "Stanford, USC, Penn, Georgetown are my tops for now."
- Find Out Why Psy Chose Apink's Na Eun for His 'New Face' MV
- Jo Kwon Wants a 2AM Reunion
- Tyga Spotted Wearing Matching Sneakers With Mystery Brunette
- Jennifer Garner's New Pal Chelsea Handler Is Going After Ben Affleck
- 'Game of Thrones' Is Filming Fake Scenes
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom