Patrick Schwarzenegger Goes Shirtless Sexy for New Jeans Ad
Patrick Schwarzenegger is taking off his shirt for a modeling gig. Being the new face of Hudson Jeans, the oldest son of estranged couple Arnold Schwarzenegger and Maria Shriver shows off some skin by posing only in nothing but a pair of fitted jeans for the denim brand's Fall 2011 campaign.
The black-and-white ad featuring the 17-year-old is put out for others to see on a giant billboard overlooking Sunset Boulevard in Hollywood. Interestingly, the billboard itself is set above a bar called Happy Endings. While he appeared solo in the shot, Mick Jagger and Jerry Hall's daughter, Georgia May Jagger, also models for the brand.
While he has signed with L.A. Models earlier this year, Patrick apparently still puts his education first. He recently tweeted, "Just visited Harvard university. Great college but I'm not adding it to the list." He went on to share where he wants to go, writing in the same tweet, "Stanford, USC, Penn, Georgetown are my tops for now."
More Arnold Schwarzenegger News
- Kate Winslet Opens Up About Being Fat-Shamed as a Child: 'They Called Me Blubber'
- Justin Bieber and Koutney Kardashian Secretly Hooking Up in 'Love Nest'
- First Possible 'Marvel's Defenders' Art Promo and Logo Arrive Online
- Baby Before Marriage? Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Reportedly Expecting Their First Child
- 'DWTS' Pair Sharna Burgess and Bonner Bolton Fuel Dating Rumors With Flirty Night Out
- Meet Anthony Hopkins' Sidekick in New 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Motion Posters
- Kevin Hart Creates Dimwitted Superhero in First Trailer for 'Captain Underpants'
- Drake Getting Sade's Face Tattooed on His Rib Amid Dating Rumors