Patrick Schwarzenegger Goes Shirtless Sexy for New Jeans Ad
Patrick Schwarzenegger is taking off his shirt for a modeling gig. Being the new face of Hudson Jeans, the oldest son of estranged couple Arnold Schwarzenegger and Maria Shriver shows off some skin by posing only in nothing but a pair of fitted jeans for the denim brand's Fall 2011 campaign.
The black-and-white ad featuring the 17-year-old is put out for others to see on a giant billboard overlooking Sunset Boulevard in Hollywood. Interestingly, the billboard itself is set above a bar called Happy Endings. While he appeared solo in the shot, Mick Jagger and Jerry Hall's daughter, Georgia May Jagger, also models for the brand.
While he has signed with L.A. Models earlier this year, Patrick apparently still puts his education first. He recently tweeted, "Just visited Harvard university. Great college but I'm not adding it to the list." He went on to share where he wants to go, writing in the same tweet, "Stanford, USC, Penn, Georgetown are my tops for now."
More Arnold Schwarzenegger News
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party