Patrick Schwarzenegger Goes Shirtless Sexy for New Jeans Ad
Patrick Schwarzenegger is taking off his shirt for a modeling gig. Being the new face of Hudson Jeans, the oldest son of estranged couple Arnold Schwarzenegger and Maria Shriver shows off some skin by posing only in nothing but a pair of fitted jeans for the denim brand's Fall 2011 campaign.
The black-and-white ad featuring the 17-year-old is put out for others to see on a giant billboard overlooking Sunset Boulevard in Hollywood. Interestingly, the billboard itself is set above a bar called Happy Endings. While he appeared solo in the shot, Mick Jagger and Jerry Hall's daughter, Georgia May Jagger, also models for the brand.
While he has signed with L.A. Models earlier this year, Patrick apparently still puts his education first. He recently tweeted, "Just visited Harvard university. Great college but I'm not adding it to the list." He went on to share where he wants to go, writing in the same tweet, "Stanford, USC, Penn, Georgetown are my tops for now."
More Arnold Schwarzenegger News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed