Patrick Schwarzenegger Goes Shirtless Sexy for New Jeans Ad
Patrick Schwarzenegger is taking off his shirt for a modeling gig. Being the new face of Hudson Jeans, the oldest son of estranged couple Arnold Schwarzenegger and Maria Shriver shows off some skin by posing only in nothing but a pair of fitted jeans for the denim brand's Fall 2011 campaign.
The black-and-white ad featuring the 17-year-old is put out for others to see on a giant billboard overlooking Sunset Boulevard in Hollywood. Interestingly, the billboard itself is set above a bar called Happy Endings. While he appeared solo in the shot, Mick Jagger and Jerry Hall's daughter, Georgia May Jagger, also models for the brand.
While he has signed with L.A. Models earlier this year, Patrick apparently still puts his education first. He recently tweeted, "Just visited Harvard university. Great college but I'm not adding it to the list." He went on to share where he wants to go, writing in the same tweet, "Stanford, USC, Penn, Georgetown are my tops for now."
More Arnold Schwarzenegger News
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory