Tina Fey Gives Birth to Second Daughter, Rep Confirms
Tina Fey has once again become a proud mother to a baby girl. The star and co-creator of "30 Rock" gave birth to her second daughter with composer husband Jeffrey Richmond on Wednesday, August 10, her representative confirmed to PEOPLE.
Other details surrounding the newborn have yet to be disclosed, but the representative for the 41-year-old actress did reveal that the happy couple have named the new addition Penelope Athena. The baby girl joins older sister 5-year-old Alice in the family.
Tina made public her second pregnancy during a taping for "The Oprah Winfrey Show" in April. The "Bossypants" author said at the time, "My husband and I really decided that we felt rather than risk having 30 Rock end in several years and feeling like part of our family is missing that we were going to prioritize our family."
While Tina has welcomed her newborn daughter, another TV star is in the waiting. "Without a Trace" actress Roselyn Sanchez announced via Facebook on Friday, August 12 that she and husband Eric Winter are expecting their first baby. "We feel so blessed and excited," she wrote. "Thank you for all your well wishes and prayers. They mean the world to us."
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly