Tina Fey Gives Birth to Second Daughter, Rep Confirms
Tina Fey has once again become a proud mother to a baby girl. The star and co-creator of "30 Rock" gave birth to her second daughter with composer husband Jeffrey Richmond on Wednesday, August 10, her representative confirmed to PEOPLE.
Other details surrounding the newborn have yet to be disclosed, but the representative for the 41-year-old actress did reveal that the happy couple have named the new addition Penelope Athena. The baby girl joins older sister 5-year-old Alice in the family.
Tina made public her second pregnancy during a taping for "The Oprah Winfrey Show" in April. The "Bossypants" author said at the time, "My husband and I really decided that we felt rather than risk having 30 Rock end in several years and feeling like part of our family is missing that we were going to prioritize our family."
While Tina has welcomed her newborn daughter, another TV star is in the waiting. "Without a Trace" actress Roselyn Sanchez announced via Facebook on Friday, August 12 that she and husband Eric Winter are expecting their first baby. "We feel so blessed and excited," she wrote. "Thank you for all your well wishes and prayers. They mean the world to us."
- Report: Blac Chyna Is Trying to Steal Kanye West From Kim Kardashian
- 'The Lego Batman Movie' Tops Box Office Again, 'The Great Wall' Humbly Sits on No. 3
- Drake Claps Back at Kanye West's Bizarre Onstage Rant, Addresses Meek Mill Beef
- Tom Brady Is Obsessed With David Beckham
- Angelina Jolie Finally Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Split: We Will Always Be a Family
- Kristen Wiig Is Dancing in New 'The Last Man on Earth' Midseason Premiere Promo
- 'Billions' Bosses on Introducing TV's First Gender Non-Binary Character: It's Really Worth Doing
- Pregnant Beyonce Is Keeping Kim Kardashian Away From Her