Charlie Sheen Is Train Conductor in First 'Comedy Central Roast' Photo
Charlie Harper's alleged death plot will likely be one of the objects on "Comedy Central Roast of Charlie Sheen". In the first promotional photo for the roast, the 45-year-old actor poses as a train conductor to take a jab at his former sitcom "Two and a Half Men".
To TMZ which obtains the image, Sheen reportedly confirms the ad is aimed at "Men" writers who have been reported to be planning to kill his character with a metro-train. "Killed by a train? Nice try guys," the former "Spin City" actor says.
"Comedy Central's Roast of Charlie Sheen" will air September 19, the same day "Two and a Half Men" kicks off its new season. "Family Guy" and "The Cleveland Show" creator Seth MacFarlane has been tapped as the roast master.
Meanwhile, the "Men" season 9 premiere will reportedly see Harper "slipped" into a Paris subway rail and shred to pieces, causing a "meat explosion". However, Jon Cryer recently denied that the scene will feature a "meat explosion".
More Charlie Sheen News
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season