Charlie Sheen Is Train Conductor in First 'Comedy Central Roast' Photo
Charlie Harper's alleged death plot will likely be one of the objects on "Comedy Central Roast of Charlie Sheen". In the first promotional photo for the roast, the 45-year-old actor poses as a train conductor to take a jab at his former sitcom "Two and a Half Men".
To TMZ which obtains the image, Sheen reportedly confirms the ad is aimed at "Men" writers who have been reported to be planning to kill his character with a metro-train. "Killed by a train? Nice try guys," the former "Spin City" actor says.
"Comedy Central's Roast of Charlie Sheen" will air September 19, the same day "Two and a Half Men" kicks off its new season. "Family Guy" and "The Cleveland Show" creator Seth MacFarlane has been tapped as the roast master.
Meanwhile, the "Men" season 9 premiere will reportedly see Harper "slipped" into a Paris subway rail and shred to pieces, causing a "meat explosion". However, Jon Cryer recently denied that the scene will feature a "meat explosion".
- Ja Rule Apologizes for Disastrous Fyre Festival, Insists 'It Was Not a Scam'
- 'Roseanne' Revival in the Works With Original Main Cast
- Aaron Rodgers Spotted on Date With 'Baywatch' Star Kelly Rohrbach After Olivia Munn Split
- Gwen Stefani Hospitalized Due to Ruptured Ear Drum
- Watch Music Video for Justin Bieber and DJ Khaled's New Collab 'I'm the One'
- Khloe Kardashian Hits Back at Hater Over Cuddly Pic With Scott Disick
- Angelina Jolie Throws Divorce Party
- 'Rob and Chyna' Filming Halted Because of Kris Jenner