Charlie Sheen Is Train Conductor in First 'Comedy Central Roast' Photo
Charlie Harper's alleged death plot will likely be one of the objects on "Comedy Central Roast of Charlie Sheen". In the first promotional photo for the roast, the 45-year-old actor poses as a train conductor to take a jab at his former sitcom "Two and a Half Men".
To TMZ which obtains the image, Sheen reportedly confirms the ad is aimed at "Men" writers who have been reported to be planning to kill his character with a metro-train. "Killed by a train? Nice try guys," the former "Spin City" actor says.
"Comedy Central's Roast of Charlie Sheen" will air September 19, the same day "Two and a Half Men" kicks off its new season. "Family Guy" and "The Cleveland Show" creator Seth MacFarlane has been tapped as the roast master.
Meanwhile, the "Men" season 9 premiere will reportedly see Harper "slipped" into a Paris subway rail and shred to pieces, causing a "meat explosion". However, Jon Cryer recently denied that the scene will feature a "meat explosion".
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?