Charlie Sheen Is Train Conductor in First 'Comedy Central Roast' Photo
Charlie Harper's alleged death plot will likely be one of the objects on "Comedy Central Roast of Charlie Sheen". In the first promotional photo for the roast, the 45-year-old actor poses as a train conductor to take a jab at his former sitcom "Two and a Half Men".
To TMZ which obtains the image, Sheen reportedly confirms the ad is aimed at "Men" writers who have been reported to be planning to kill his character with a metro-train. "Killed by a train? Nice try guys," the former "Spin City" actor says.
"Comedy Central's Roast of Charlie Sheen" will air September 19, the same day "Two and a Half Men" kicks off its new season. "Family Guy" and "The Cleveland Show" creator Seth MacFarlane has been tapped as the roast master.
Meanwhile, the "Men" season 9 premiere will reportedly see Harper "slipped" into a Paris subway rail and shred to pieces, causing a "meat explosion". However, Jon Cryer recently denied that the scene will feature a "meat explosion".
- Mariah Carey Tells Friends That James Packer Is 'Mentally Unstable' and 'Violent'
- Britney Spears Reveals Theme of 'Slumber Party' Video
- Dakota Fanning's Parents Are Divorcing After 27 Years of Marriage
- Kevin Jonas Welcomes His Second Child With Wife Danielle
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO