New 'Footloose' Trailer Has More Ren and Ariel Romantic Scenes
A new trailer for a remake of 1984's dance-tastic movie "Footloose" has been made available for viewing pleasure. Coming out via Yahoo! Movies, the video is studded with various street dancing and fighting scenes. It also includes more romantic scenes between Ren McCormack and Ariel Moore.
While the first trailer presents a lot of dialogues from the characters, this new one focuses more on the storyline. It is also dominated by various fast-cut scenes with constant percussive soundtrack as the backsound.
Just like the plot of the original version which was directed by Herbert Ross, the remake movie follows a city youngman, Ren, who moves from Chicago to an old fashioned and conservative Beaumont town. Along with his girlfriend Ariel, he rebels against the town's law that bans public dancing and rock music after a post-dance car accident claimed the lives of five local youngsters.
Kenny Wormald plays Ren while "Dancing with the Stars" dancer Julianne Hough stars as Ariel. The cast ensemble also includes Dennis Quaid, Andie MacDowell, Miles Teller, Ray McKinnon and Ziah Colon. The movie is directed by Craig Brewer, who also provides the script along with Susannah Grant and Jon Hartmere. Paramount Pictures will release the film on October 14 in U.S. theaters.
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season