New 'Footloose' Trailer Has More Ren and Ariel Romantic Scenes
A new trailer for a remake of 1984's dance-tastic movie "Footloose" has been made available for viewing pleasure. Coming out via Yahoo! Movies, the video is studded with various street dancing and fighting scenes. It also includes more romantic scenes between Ren McCormack and Ariel Moore.
While the first trailer presents a lot of dialogues from the characters, this new one focuses more on the storyline. It is also dominated by various fast-cut scenes with constant percussive soundtrack as the backsound.
Just like the plot of the original version which was directed by Herbert Ross, the remake movie follows a city youngman, Ren, who moves from Chicago to an old fashioned and conservative Beaumont town. Along with his girlfriend Ariel, he rebels against the town's law that bans public dancing and rock music after a post-dance car accident claimed the lives of five local youngsters.
Kenny Wormald plays Ren while "Dancing with the Stars" dancer Julianne Hough stars as Ariel. The cast ensemble also includes Dennis Quaid, Andie MacDowell, Miles Teller, Ray McKinnon and Ziah Colon. The movie is directed by Craig Brewer, who also provides the script along with Susannah Grant and Jon Hartmere. Paramount Pictures will release the film on October 14 in U.S. theaters.
- Mila Kunis Debuts Amazing Post-Baby Body, 4 Months After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri
- 'It' Teaser and Poster Are Released Ahead of Official Teaser Trailer
- Zayn Malik Dyes His Hair Green. See His Wild Makeover
- Taylor Swift Laughs Off Rumors of Her Missing. Find Out Where She's Been
- 'American Horror Story' 7th Installment Casts Billy Eichner
- T.I. 'Begged' Tiny to Sleep Together Again Amid Reports They Reconcile
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian