New 'Footloose' Trailer Has More Ren and Ariel Romantic Scenes
A new trailer for a remake of 1984's dance-tastic movie "Footloose" has been made available for viewing pleasure. Coming out via Yahoo! Movies, the video is studded with various street dancing and fighting scenes. It also includes more romantic scenes between Ren McCormack and Ariel Moore.
While the first trailer presents a lot of dialogues from the characters, this new one focuses more on the storyline. It is also dominated by various fast-cut scenes with constant percussive soundtrack as the backsound.
Just like the plot of the original version which was directed by Herbert Ross, the remake movie follows a city youngman, Ren, who moves from Chicago to an old fashioned and conservative Beaumont town. Along with his girlfriend Ariel, he rebels against the town's law that bans public dancing and rock music after a post-dance car accident claimed the lives of five local youngsters.
Kenny Wormald plays Ren while "Dancing with the Stars" dancer Julianne Hough stars as Ariel. The cast ensemble also includes Dennis Quaid, Andie MacDowell, Miles Teller, Ray McKinnon and Ziah Colon. The movie is directed by Craig Brewer, who also provides the script along with Susannah Grant and Jon Hartmere. Paramount Pictures will release the film on October 14 in U.S. theaters.
- Iggy Azalea's Former Fiance Nick Young Welcomes Baby No. 2 With His Other Ex
- Felicity Jones Leads the Rebel Alliance in New 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Pic
- Is Mariah Carey's 'Close Relationship' With a Male Dancer to Blame for James Packer Split?
- Charli XCX Releases 'After the Afterparty' Feat. Lil Yachty
- Calvin Harris Flirts With Halsey on Twitter
- Kanye West Plays Birthday Video for Kim and Gives Her Shout-Out During 'Saint Pablo' Show
- Get Your First Look at Tessa Thompson as Valkyrie on 'Thor: Ragnarok' Set
- Madonna Lets Photographer Grab Her Crotch During Party. See the Pics!