Pics: Lady GaGa Ditches Outrageous Outfit for Something Normal
Though she is famous for her bizarre outfits, Lady GaGa dressed down and went normal for one night. The "Bad Romance" hitmaker traded fishnets, latex and colored wigs with a simple black dress and a pair of chic pumps when she stepped out in Los Angeles on early Friday morning, August 12.
Turning head with her sophisticated look, the 25-year-old wore a one-shoulder black dress with yellow and purple tulip design on one side by Versace. She completed her look with a black clutch bag, big sunglasses and sky-high Christian Louboutin pumps. The "You and I" singer let her long blonde hair swept elegantly down her right.
GaGa was at the time spotted leaving a recording studio at 2 A.M. on Melrose Avenue. Us Magazine, in the meantime, reported that she was exiting La Maison De Fashion boutique. Earlier in the evening, the Grammy winner enjoyed dinner at Crustacean Restaurant in Beverly Hills. She reportedly munched on garlic noodles, surf and turf rolls, and crab dishes.
More Lady GaGa News
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce