Pics: Lady GaGa Ditches Outrageous Outfit for Something Normal
Though she is famous for her bizarre outfits, Lady GaGa dressed down and went normal for one night. The "Bad Romance" hitmaker traded fishnets, latex and colored wigs with a simple black dress and a pair of chic pumps when she stepped out in Los Angeles on early Friday morning, August 12.
Turning head with her sophisticated look, the 25-year-old wore a one-shoulder black dress with yellow and purple tulip design on one side by Versace. She completed her look with a black clutch bag, big sunglasses and sky-high Christian Louboutin pumps. The "You and I" singer let her long blonde hair swept elegantly down her right.
GaGa was at the time spotted leaving a recording studio at 2 A.M. on Melrose Avenue. Us Magazine, in the meantime, reported that she was exiting La Maison De Fashion boutique. Earlier in the evening, the Grammy winner enjoyed dinner at Crustacean Restaurant in Beverly Hills. She reportedly munched on garlic noodles, surf and turf rolls, and crab dishes.
More Lady GaGa News
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'
- 'Fargo' Murders Santa Claus in First Season 3 Teaser
- Kim Kardashian Suffers Nip Slip in Racy Corset Top
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Slams People Complaining of Racist T-Shirt