Pics: Lady GaGa Ditches Outrageous Outfit for Something Normal
Though she is famous for her bizarre outfits, Lady GaGa dressed down and went normal for one night. The "Bad Romance" hitmaker traded fishnets, latex and colored wigs with a simple black dress and a pair of chic pumps when she stepped out in Los Angeles on early Friday morning, August 12.
Turning head with her sophisticated look, the 25-year-old wore a one-shoulder black dress with yellow and purple tulip design on one side by Versace. She completed her look with a black clutch bag, big sunglasses and sky-high Christian Louboutin pumps. The "You and I" singer let her long blonde hair swept elegantly down her right.
GaGa was at the time spotted leaving a recording studio at 2 A.M. on Melrose Avenue. Us Magazine, in the meantime, reported that she was exiting La Maison De Fashion boutique. Earlier in the evening, the Grammy winner enjoyed dinner at Crustacean Restaurant in Beverly Hills. She reportedly munched on garlic noodles, surf and turf rolls, and crab dishes.
More Lady GaGa News
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding