Pics: Lady GaGa Ditches Outrageous Outfit for Something Normal
Though she is famous for her bizarre outfits, Lady GaGa dressed down and went normal for one night. The "Bad Romance" hitmaker traded fishnets, latex and colored wigs with a simple black dress and a pair of chic pumps when she stepped out in Los Angeles on early Friday morning, August 12.
Turning head with her sophisticated look, the 25-year-old wore a one-shoulder black dress with yellow and purple tulip design on one side by Versace. She completed her look with a black clutch bag, big sunglasses and sky-high Christian Louboutin pumps. The "You and I" singer let her long blonde hair swept elegantly down her right.
GaGa was at the time spotted leaving a recording studio at 2 A.M. on Melrose Avenue. Us Magazine, in the meantime, reported that she was exiting La Maison De Fashion boutique. Earlier in the evening, the Grammy winner enjoyed dinner at Crustacean Restaurant in Beverly Hills. She reportedly munched on garlic noodles, surf and turf rolls, and crab dishes.
More Lady GaGa News
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Kenny Pitted Against Lee in Two-on-One Date
- Inside Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's Intimate Weekend in Toronto
- Erin Andrews Shares Marvelous Photos of 'Fairytale' Wedding to Jarret Stoll
- Calvin Harris Shares Track List of New Album, Teases New Video With Katy Perry and Pharrell
- Report: Chris Brown and Quavo's Feud Is Far From Over
- 'Marvel's Inhumans' Gets TV Premiere Date. See New Stunning Poster!
- 'Bachelor in Paradise': DeMario Details Wild Night With Corinne in First Interview Post-Scandal
- Remy Ma 'Ecstatic' After Breaking Nicki Minaj's Winning Streak at BET Awards