Pics: Lady GaGa Ditches Outrageous Outfit for Something Normal
Though she is famous for her bizarre outfits, Lady GaGa dressed down and went normal for one night. The "Bad Romance" hitmaker traded fishnets, latex and colored wigs with a simple black dress and a pair of chic pumps when she stepped out in Los Angeles on early Friday morning, August 12.
Turning head with her sophisticated look, the 25-year-old wore a one-shoulder black dress with yellow and purple tulip design on one side by Versace. She completed her look with a black clutch bag, big sunglasses and sky-high Christian Louboutin pumps. The "You and I" singer let her long blonde hair swept elegantly down her right.
GaGa was at the time spotted leaving a recording studio at 2 A.M. on Melrose Avenue. Us Magazine, in the meantime, reported that she was exiting La Maison De Fashion boutique. Earlier in the evening, the Grammy winner enjoyed dinner at Crustacean Restaurant in Beverly Hills. She reportedly munched on garlic noodles, surf and turf rolls, and crab dishes.
More Lady GaGa News
- Kim Kardashian Shares How Paris Robbery Has Changed Her Life
- Vin Diesel Makes Rapping Debut With Nicky Jam at the 2017 Billboard Latin Music Awards
- 'La La Land' Filmmaker Damien Chazelle to Helm Musical-Themed TV Drama
- Sylvester Stallone May Star in More Marvel Films After 'GOTG 2'
- Scott Disick Once Asked Kourtney to Marry Him With a Ring but They 'Never Spoke About It Again'
- Hailee Steinfeld Releases EDM-Tinged Song 'Most Girls' in Full
- New 'Gotham' Photo Sparks Speculation That Barbara Is Harley Quinn
- 'America's Got Talent' Books Laverne Cox as Guest Judge for Season 12