Scotty McCreery and Lauren Alaina Reveal Album Titles and Release Dates
A few days after debuting music videos for their debut singles, Scotty McCreery and Lauren Alaina announce titles and release dates for their upcoming first albums. The two singers who are signed to the same label, Mercury Nashville, are going to drop their records in October.
The 2011 winner of "American Idol calls his album "Clear as Day" and will make it available for purchase in the United States on October 4. Meanwhile, the "Idol" runner-up is going to drop her own across the country on October 11 under the title "Wildflower".
Most recently, Scotty and Lauren appeared on "Good Morning America", and performed "I Love You This Big" and "Like My Mother Does" respectively. They additionally talked about their soon-to-be-released albums among other things.
Scotty gushed, "I've been working nonstop since the finale, so I'm really proud of it." As for Lauren, she dished on, "[my album has] fast songs for people who like up-tempos that you can dance to, and there are also tearjerkers for people who like slower ballads."
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart