Scotty McCreery and Lauren Alaina Reveal Album Titles and Release Dates
A few days after debuting music videos for their debut singles, Scotty McCreery and Lauren Alaina announce titles and release dates for their upcoming first albums. The two singers who are signed to the same label, Mercury Nashville, are going to drop their records in October.
The 2011 winner of "American Idol calls his album "Clear as Day" and will make it available for purchase in the United States on October 4. Meanwhile, the "Idol" runner-up is going to drop her own across the country on October 11 under the title "Wildflower".
Most recently, Scotty and Lauren appeared on "Good Morning America", and performed "I Love You This Big" and "Like My Mother Does" respectively. They additionally talked about their soon-to-be-released albums among other things.
Scotty gushed, "I've been working nonstop since the finale, so I'm really proud of it." As for Lauren, she dished on, "[my album has] fast songs for people who like up-tempos that you can dance to, and there are also tearjerkers for people who like slower ballads."
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly
- Beyonce Writes a Song About Her Newborn Twins, Plans to Release New Album Before Coachella 2018
- Gillian Anderson Goes Makeup-Free and Ditches Bra During Her Stay in Italy
- Kate Beckinsale Can't Keep Her Hands Off Toy Boy Matt Rife During Movie Date
- Kevin Feige Confirms Miles Morales Is Part of MCU
- Protective Boyfriend The Weeknd Tells Selena Gomez to Cover Up