Scotty McCreery and Lauren Alaina Reveal Album Titles and Release Dates
A few days after debuting music videos for their debut singles, Scotty McCreery and Lauren Alaina announce titles and release dates for their upcoming first albums. The two singers who are signed to the same label, Mercury Nashville, are going to drop their records in October.
The 2011 winner of "American Idol calls his album "Clear as Day" and will make it available for purchase in the United States on October 4. Meanwhile, the "Idol" runner-up is going to drop her own across the country on October 11 under the title "Wildflower".
Most recently, Scotty and Lauren appeared on "Good Morning America", and performed "I Love You This Big" and "Like My Mother Does" respectively. They additionally talked about their soon-to-be-released albums among other things.
Scotty gushed, "I've been working nonstop since the finale, so I'm really proud of it." As for Lauren, she dished on, "[my album has] fast songs for people who like up-tempos that you can dance to, and there are also tearjerkers for people who like slower ballads."
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Announces Full Cast and Pairings for Season 23
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does