Scotty McCreery and Lauren Alaina Reveal Album Titles and Release Dates
A few days after debuting music videos for their debut singles, Scotty McCreery and Lauren Alaina announce titles and release dates for their upcoming first albums. The two singers who are signed to the same label, Mercury Nashville, are going to drop their records in October.
The 2011 winner of "American Idol calls his album "Clear as Day" and will make it available for purchase in the United States on October 4. Meanwhile, the "Idol" runner-up is going to drop her own across the country on October 11 under the title "Wildflower".
Most recently, Scotty and Lauren appeared on "Good Morning America", and performed "I Love You This Big" and "Like My Mother Does" respectively. They additionally talked about their soon-to-be-released albums among other things.
Scotty gushed, "I've been working nonstop since the finale, so I'm really proud of it." As for Lauren, she dished on, "[my album has] fast songs for people who like up-tempos that you can dance to, and there are also tearjerkers for people who like slower ballads."
- Gavin Rossdale Doesn't Want to Divorce Gwen Stefani, Says She's Still 'Incredible'
- John Legend Breaks Silence on Being Called 'Monkey' by Paparazzo
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role