Scotty McCreery and Lauren Alaina Reveal Album Titles and Release Dates
A few days after debuting music videos for their debut singles, Scotty McCreery and Lauren Alaina announce titles and release dates for their upcoming first albums. The two singers who are signed to the same label, Mercury Nashville, are going to drop their records in October.
The 2011 winner of "American Idol calls his album "Clear as Day" and will make it available for purchase in the United States on October 4. Meanwhile, the "Idol" runner-up is going to drop her own across the country on October 11 under the title "Wildflower".
Most recently, Scotty and Lauren appeared on "Good Morning America", and performed "I Love You This Big" and "Like My Mother Does" respectively. They additionally talked about their soon-to-be-released albums among other things.
Scotty gushed, "I've been working nonstop since the finale, so I'm really proud of it." As for Lauren, she dished on, "[my album has] fast songs for people who like up-tempos that you can dance to, and there are also tearjerkers for people who like slower ballads."
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'