Lil Wayne and Drake's 'She Will' Revealed, Joint Album Detailed
A brand new song featuring Lil Wayne and Drake has just been unleashed for fans' listening pleasure. Titled "She Will", it's confirmed as one of the new materials which is going to appear in Weezy's upcoming studio album "Tha Carter IV".
"What goes around comes around like a hula hoop/ Karma is a b***h, but just make sure that b***h is beautiful/ Life on the edge, I'm dangling my feet/ I tried to pay attention but attention paid me," Weezy raps over the broody sound. "I been at the top for a while and I ain't jump yet."
The "6 Foot 7 Foot" MC then lets his partner Drizzy to take over the song. Instead of fully spitting his verses, the "Trust Issues" crooner tackles the chorus by half rapping and half singing. "Do it for the realest n***as in the f***ing game right now she will/ Maybe for the money and the power right now she will."
"Tha Carter IV" is going to make its way out in the United States on August 29, a day after Weezy's live performance at MTV Video Music Awards. Tracklisting for the album has surfaced, revealing other featured guests like Jadakiss, T-Pain and John Legend.
Two months after Weezy drops the fourth installment of "Tha Carter" album series, Drizzy will follow him by releasing his own album. It's called "Take Care" and is going to be made available for purchase across the country on October 24 which happens to be Drizzy's 24th birthday.
Beside preparing on a new solo album, both Weezy and Drizzy have also eyed to make a collaboration record. "Wayne and I recently talked about [the Weezy/Drake collabo album]," Cash Money CEO Bryan "Birdman" Williams told XXL mag. "That's definitely going to get done."
Aware that people might compare Weezy and Drizzy to Kanye West and Jay-Z, Birdman said, "It's older versus younger. I listened to a few songs [off Watch the Throne], and it feels like an older feel to me."
"I think with Drake and Wayne, they young, they young cats. You got 23 and 28. Then you got Jay-Z and them, who are older and really on their way out the game. Then you got Wayne and Drake and them, who are still youthful to the game. So it's two different types of music all the way across the board."
He continued, "But what they're [Kanye and Jiggaman] doing is great. I think it's great for the game, great for the business, great for retail as a whole. I just think when Wayne and Drake get together, [it's] going to be something real special also because we more youthful."
Drizzy himself has revealed idea of making a joint album with Weezy since January this year. "We still got to do that album," he said back then. "I heard some other guys are coming out with an album too. There's two other rappers that are coming out with an album together. ... I don't know where they got that idea ..."
- "Blunt Blowin"
- "6 Foot 7 Foot" ft. Cory Gunz
- "Nightmares of the Bottom"
- "She Will" ft. Drake
- "How to Hate" ft. T-Pain
- "Interlude" ft. Tech N9ne
- "John" ft. Rick Ross
- "So Special" ft. John Legend
- "How to Love"
- "President Carter"
- "It's Good" ft. Drake and Jadakiss
- "Outro" ft. Bun B, Nas, Shyne and Busta Rhymes Additional tracks from deluxe edition:
- "I Like the View"
- "Two Shots"
More Lil Wayne News
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake