2011 Emmy Promos: Jane Lynch Won't Just Host
Jane Lynch promises that she will do more than just hosting at the 2011 Primetime Emmy Awards. In a new promo for the prestigious event, she declares, "I'm not just gonna host. I'm gonna super host," while ripping open her outer shirt to reveal Emmy statuette-printed t-shirt.
In another newly-released ad, the 51-year-old comedienne goes more classy in a red gown while announcing that she is ready for the "rough job". She dons the same dress in a recently-debuted poster for the prize-giving event which features her being lifted by gold-painted men.
Sharing her plans for the gig, Lynch has said, "My goal is that no one will cringe, or that very few people will cringe." She additionally revealed she will not wear a track suit though she may channel her "Glee" alter ego at some points. "A little bit of Sue Sylvester goes a long way. There's some ideas for her, but I think we'll probably leave her track suit on the Paramount lot," she said.
The 63rd annual Emmy Awards will be held on September 18 and aired live by FOX from Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles. Presenters are expected to be announced in the coming weeks.
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked
- North West Serves as Flower Girl at a Wedding and Dances Adorably at the Party
- Adele Doesn't Care About Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Split, She Clarifies
- Video: Justin Bieber Gets Into a Fight in German Bar
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Share First Photo of Baby Dusty Rose
- Ryan Murphy Admits to 'Infighting' on 'Glee' Set and Cast Member Hookups