2011 Emmy Promos: Jane Lynch Won't Just Host
Jane Lynch promises that she will do more than just hosting at the 2011 Primetime Emmy Awards. In a new promo for the prestigious event, she declares, "I'm not just gonna host. I'm gonna super host," while ripping open her outer shirt to reveal Emmy statuette-printed t-shirt.
In another newly-released ad, the 51-year-old comedienne goes more classy in a red gown while announcing that she is ready for the "rough job". She dons the same dress in a recently-debuted poster for the prize-giving event which features her being lifted by gold-painted men.
Sharing her plans for the gig, Lynch has said, "My goal is that no one will cringe, or that very few people will cringe." She additionally revealed she will not wear a track suit though she may channel her "Glee" alter ego at some points. "A little bit of Sue Sylvester goes a long way. There's some ideas for her, but I think we'll probably leave her track suit on the Paramount lot," she said.
The 63rd annual Emmy Awards will be held on September 18 and aired live by FOX from Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles. Presenters are expected to be announced in the coming weeks.
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying If She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name
- Debby Ryan Gets Probation After Pleading No Contest to DUI
- Justin Bieber Falls Again on Stage During His Concert