2011 Emmy Promos: Jane Lynch Won't Just Host
Jane Lynch promises that she will do more than just hosting at the 2011 Primetime Emmy Awards. In a new promo for the prestigious event, she declares, "I'm not just gonna host. I'm gonna super host," while ripping open her outer shirt to reveal Emmy statuette-printed t-shirt.
In another newly-released ad, the 51-year-old comedienne goes more classy in a red gown while announcing that she is ready for the "rough job". She dons the same dress in a recently-debuted poster for the prize-giving event which features her being lifted by gold-painted men.
Sharing her plans for the gig, Lynch has said, "My goal is that no one will cringe, or that very few people will cringe." She additionally revealed she will not wear a track suit though she may channel her "Glee" alter ego at some points. "A little bit of Sue Sylvester goes a long way. There's some ideas for her, but I think we'll probably leave her track suit on the Paramount lot," she said.
The 63rd annual Emmy Awards will be held on September 18 and aired live by FOX from Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles. Presenters are expected to be announced in the coming weeks.
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl