Heather Locklear Engaged to Fellow 'Melrose Place' Alum
Heather Locklear is moving one step closer to walking down the aisle. Four years after her marriage to Bon Jovi guitarist Richie Sambora ended with a divorce, the 49-year-old actress announced her engagement to longtime boyfriend and fellow "Melrose Place" actor, Jack Wagner.
Sarah Fuller, Heather's spokeswoman, confirmed the happy news on Friday, August 12. No other details, including whether the "Spin City" actress and her new fiance have set their wedding date, are offered, but it will be her third marriage. Before Richie, she was married to Motley Crue drummer Tommy Lee from 1986 to 1993.
Heather and Jack have been dating since early 2007. Back in February this year, Jack spoke to E! News about rumors of their engagement. He said, "I think if you've been together as long as we've been together and you're not married, it's like, What's going on? Is this Goldie Hawn and Kurt Russell?"
"The reality is, she has a 13-year-old daughter and I have a 16-year-old son," he continued to point out what they have considered before tying the knot. "To try to put two families together, everything has to be in place to do that. It's more about...doing the right thing for the kids. That's kind of what our focus is right now."
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!