Heather Locklear Engaged to Fellow 'Melrose Place' Alum
Heather Locklear is moving one step closer to walking down the aisle. Four years after her marriage to Bon Jovi guitarist Richie Sambora ended with a divorce, the 49-year-old actress announced her engagement to longtime boyfriend and fellow "Melrose Place" actor, Jack Wagner.
Sarah Fuller, Heather's spokeswoman, confirmed the happy news on Friday, August 12. No other details, including whether the "Spin City" actress and her new fiance have set their wedding date, are offered, but it will be her third marriage. Before Richie, she was married to Motley Crue drummer Tommy Lee from 1986 to 1993.
Heather and Jack have been dating since early 2007. Back in February this year, Jack spoke to E! News about rumors of their engagement. He said, "I think if you've been together as long as we've been together and you're not married, it's like, What's going on? Is this Goldie Hawn and Kurt Russell?"
"The reality is, she has a 13-year-old daughter and I have a 16-year-old son," he continued to point out what they have considered before tying the knot. "To try to put two families together, everything has to be in place to do that. It's more about...doing the right thing for the kids. That's kind of what our focus is right now."
- 'The Bachelorette: Men Tell All': Luke Reveals His Biggest Regret, Nick Challenges Chad to a Fight
- Kim Zolciak and Her Daughter Brielle Sport Huge Pouts After Trip to Plastic Surgeon
- Mariah Carey Casually Throws Shade at the Kardashians. See What She Says
- 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Producers Plead Guilty Over Harrison Ford's Accident
- Diplo Confirms Usher, Sam Hunt and Travi$ Scott Collabs for Major Lazer's New Album
- Lindsay Lohan Apologizes for Instagram Rant, Isn't Sure She Can Fix Relationship With Fiance
- AMC Renews 'Turn' for Fourth and Final Season
- Keshia Knight Pulliam's Husband Ed Hartwell Files for Divorce, Wants Paternity Test