Heather Locklear Engaged to Fellow 'Melrose Place' Alum
Heather Locklear is moving one step closer to walking down the aisle. Four years after her marriage to Bon Jovi guitarist Richie Sambora ended with a divorce, the 49-year-old actress announced her engagement to longtime boyfriend and fellow "Melrose Place" actor, Jack Wagner.
Sarah Fuller, Heather's spokeswoman, confirmed the happy news on Friday, August 12. No other details, including whether the "Spin City" actress and her new fiance have set their wedding date, are offered, but it will be her third marriage. Before Richie, she was married to Motley Crue drummer Tommy Lee from 1986 to 1993.
Heather and Jack have been dating since early 2007. Back in February this year, Jack spoke to E! News about rumors of their engagement. He said, "I think if you've been together as long as we've been together and you're not married, it's like, What's going on? Is this Goldie Hawn and Kurt Russell?"
"The reality is, she has a 13-year-old daughter and I have a 16-year-old son," he continued to point out what they have considered before tying the knot. "To try to put two families together, everything has to be in place to do that. It's more about...doing the right thing for the kids. That's kind of what our focus is right now."
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby