Jake Pavelka Labels Vienna Girardi Fame Hungry, Advises Kasey Kahl to Run
Jake Pavelka apparently still has nothing nice to say about Vienna Girardi. When stopping by Ryan Seacrest's KIIS FM radio show on Thursday, August 11, the season 14 star of "The Bachelor" said that he believes his former fiancee "will do absolutely anything for fame."
During the chat, the former "Dancing with the Stars" contestant also explained why he gave her immunity on the season 2 premiere of "Bachelor Pad". He said, "I gave Vienna that rose because I went on the show not for $250,000 but to finish that conversation that we started a year ago where she crocodile teared out."
"She was so on edge and not to mention, on her way out. Everyone had decided that Vienna was leaving and she was going to be off the show and I couldn't let that happen because I needed that moment with her...[and] I wanted her to be comfortable," he added. "It was me saying, 'I'm going to save you, you'll get to be around and stick with Kasey."
After Ryan played a clip of Vienna's new boyfriend Kasey Kahl calling him "a jackass" and a "piece of s**t", Jake commented that Kasey a "kid" and a "big teddy bear". The 33-year-old continued, "I feel sorry for the guy because I fell for the same trap... he's in love with her, he's trying to protect her." He then shared a bit of advice, "I was in your shoes Kasey - run!"
- Lady GaGa Hits Recording Studio With BloodPop, Mark Ronson and Kevin Parker
- Derek Hough Confirms He's Back on 'Dancing with the Stars', Cheryl Burke Also Returns
- Ruby Rose Splits From Girlfriend Harley Gusman
- Ariana Grande Kisses Mac Miller and Sits on His Lap at VMAs After-Party
- Justin Bieber Wins 8 Titles in Guinness World Records 2017 Edition
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Poses Completely Naked for Paper Magazine
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs