Jake Pavelka Labels Vienna Girardi Fame Hungry, Advises Kasey Kahl to Run
Jake Pavelka apparently still has nothing nice to say about Vienna Girardi. When stopping by Ryan Seacrest's KIIS FM radio show on Thursday, August 11, the season 14 star of "The Bachelor" said that he believes his former fiancee "will do absolutely anything for fame."
During the chat, the former "Dancing with the Stars" contestant also explained why he gave her immunity on the season 2 premiere of "Bachelor Pad". He said, "I gave Vienna that rose because I went on the show not for $250,000 but to finish that conversation that we started a year ago where she crocodile teared out."
"She was so on edge and not to mention, on her way out. Everyone had decided that Vienna was leaving and she was going to be off the show and I couldn't let that happen because I needed that moment with her...[and] I wanted her to be comfortable," he added. "It was me saying, 'I'm going to save you, you'll get to be around and stick with Kasey."
After Ryan played a clip of Vienna's new boyfriend Kasey Kahl calling him "a jackass" and a "piece of s**t", Jake commented that Kasey a "kid" and a "big teddy bear". The 33-year-old continued, "I feel sorry for the guy because I fell for the same trap... he's in love with her, he's trying to protect her." He then shared a bit of advice, "I was in your shoes Kasey - run!"
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3