Jake Pavelka Labels Vienna Girardi Fame Hungry, Advises Kasey Kahl to Run
Jake Pavelka apparently still has nothing nice to say about Vienna Girardi. When stopping by Ryan Seacrest's KIIS FM radio show on Thursday, August 11, the season 14 star of "The Bachelor" said that he believes his former fiancee "will do absolutely anything for fame."
During the chat, the former "Dancing with the Stars" contestant also explained why he gave her immunity on the season 2 premiere of "Bachelor Pad". He said, "I gave Vienna that rose because I went on the show not for $250,000 but to finish that conversation that we started a year ago where she crocodile teared out."
"She was so on edge and not to mention, on her way out. Everyone had decided that Vienna was leaving and she was going to be off the show and I couldn't let that happen because I needed that moment with her...[and] I wanted her to be comfortable," he added. "It was me saying, 'I'm going to save you, you'll get to be around and stick with Kasey."
After Ryan played a clip of Vienna's new boyfriend Kasey Kahl calling him "a jackass" and a "piece of s**t", Jake commented that Kasey a "kid" and a "big teddy bear". The 33-year-old continued, "I feel sorry for the guy because I fell for the same trap... he's in love with her, he's trying to protect her." He then shared a bit of advice, "I was in your shoes Kasey - run!"
- New Couple Alert! Bow Wow Reportedly Dating This Blonde Reality Star
- The First Heart-Wrenching Trailer of 'Wonder' Sees Julia Roberts, Owen Wilson and Jacob Tremblay
- Chris Cornell's Wife Pens Letter to Late Singer: 'I Will Stand Up for You'
- Gucci Mane Shares 'Drop Top Wop' Release Date and Track List, Premieres New Video 'Hurt Feelings'
- Odell Beckham Jr. and Iggy Azalea Are Cozying Up in Romantic Bowling Date
- Kim Kardashian Posts Sweet Tribute to 'Best Husband' Kanye West on 3-Year Anniversary
- 'John Wick 3' Script Is Being Written, Filming May Begin Later This Year
- Florida Georgia Line to Perform With The Chainsmokers at the 2017 CMT Music Awards