New Videos: Michelle Branch's 'Loud Music' and Common's 'Ghetto Dreams'
Michelle Branch released a new music video around at the same time Common dropped his own. The country pop singer debuted her clip to promote a song called "Loud Music", while the rapper aims to support his track "Ghetto Dreams".
The "Loud Music" video follows 28-year-old Michelle embarking on a road trip with her bandmates and beau. Meanwhile, the "Ghetto Dreams" clip sees 39-year-old Common falling asleep while watching TV with his pal Nas and sharing the same dream with him.
Michelle will include "Loud Music" in her long-delayed fourth studio album which was previously titled "Everything Comes and Goes". Due to the pushbacks, she decided to start fresh by making new records with new people onboard. The album is now called "West Coast Time".
As for Common, he is going to list "Ghetto Dreams" in his new album "The Dreamer, The Believer". He is expected to release the CD later this year.
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory