New Videos: Michelle Branch's 'Loud Music' and Common's 'Ghetto Dreams'
Michelle Branch released a new music video around at the same time Common dropped his own. The country pop singer debuted her clip to promote a song called "Loud Music", while the rapper aims to support his track "Ghetto Dreams".
The "Loud Music" video follows 28-year-old Michelle embarking on a road trip with her bandmates and beau. Meanwhile, the "Ghetto Dreams" clip sees 39-year-old Common falling asleep while watching TV with his pal Nas and sharing the same dream with him.
Michelle will include "Loud Music" in her long-delayed fourth studio album which was previously titled "Everything Comes and Goes". Due to the pushbacks, she decided to start fresh by making new records with new people onboard. The album is now called "West Coast Time".
As for Common, he is going to list "Ghetto Dreams" in his new album "The Dreamer, The Believer". He is expected to release the CD later this year.
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy