New Videos: Michelle Branch's 'Loud Music' and Common's 'Ghetto Dreams'
Michelle Branch released a new music video around at the same time Common dropped his own. The country pop singer debuted her clip to promote a song called "Loud Music", while the rapper aims to support his track "Ghetto Dreams".
The "Loud Music" video follows 28-year-old Michelle embarking on a road trip with her bandmates and beau. Meanwhile, the "Ghetto Dreams" clip sees 39-year-old Common falling asleep while watching TV with his pal Nas and sharing the same dream with him.
Michelle will include "Loud Music" in her long-delayed fourth studio album which was previously titled "Everything Comes and Goes". Due to the pushbacks, she decided to start fresh by making new records with new people onboard. The album is now called "West Coast Time".
As for Common, he is going to list "Ghetto Dreams" in his new album "The Dreamer, The Believer". He is expected to release the CD later this year.
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending