New Videos: Michelle Branch's 'Loud Music' and Common's 'Ghetto Dreams'
Michelle Branch released a new music video around at the same time Common dropped his own. The country pop singer debuted her clip to promote a song called "Loud Music", while the rapper aims to support his track "Ghetto Dreams".
The "Loud Music" video follows 28-year-old Michelle embarking on a road trip with her bandmates and beau. Meanwhile, the "Ghetto Dreams" clip sees 39-year-old Common falling asleep while watching TV with his pal Nas and sharing the same dream with him.
Michelle will include "Loud Music" in her long-delayed fourth studio album which was previously titled "Everything Comes and Goes". Due to the pushbacks, she decided to start fresh by making new records with new people onboard. The album is now called "West Coast Time".
As for Common, he is going to list "Ghetto Dreams" in his new album "The Dreamer, The Believer". He is expected to release the CD later this year.
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'