New Videos: Michelle Branch's 'Loud Music' and Common's 'Ghetto Dreams'
Michelle Branch released a new music video around at the same time Common dropped his own. The country pop singer debuted her clip to promote a song called "Loud Music", while the rapper aims to support his track "Ghetto Dreams".
The "Loud Music" video follows 28-year-old Michelle embarking on a road trip with her bandmates and beau. Meanwhile, the "Ghetto Dreams" clip sees 39-year-old Common falling asleep while watching TV with his pal Nas and sharing the same dream with him.
Michelle will include "Loud Music" in her long-delayed fourth studio album which was previously titled "Everything Comes and Goes". Due to the pushbacks, she decided to start fresh by making new records with new people onboard. The album is now called "West Coast Time".
As for Common, he is going to list "Ghetto Dreams" in his new album "The Dreamer, The Believer". He is expected to release the CD later this year.
- Jennifer Lawrence Has Competition! Scarlett Johansson Develops a Zelda Fitzgerald Rival Project
- 'The Punisher' Announces 5 More New Cast Members
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards
- Gilmore Girls at Major Crossroads in 'A Year in the Life' First Trailer
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early and Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie
- 'Walking Dead' Slammed by Parents TV Council Over Violent Season 7 Premiere