Amy Winehouse's Music Stolen From Her London Home
Amy Winehouse's home in Camden Square, North London was robbed shortly after she died, according to a new report run by The Sun. Some of Amy's personal belongings allegedly were stolen from the apartment, but only two of her lyrics books were reported missing to police. Talking about who the thief might be, her father Mitch believed it's one of her acquaintances.
"This is such a sickening shock to the family," a source said. "That someone would stoop so low. They can't get their heads around it. Mitch is livid. The family, record label and management are months away from deciding what to do with any unreleased music. For that to be taken out of their hands is horrible."
Though so, the family reportedly is still willing to give whoever stole Amy's items another chance. "Mitch is willing to give whoever has stolen the items a chance to do the right thing and put them back so it doesn't have to get messy," the source said.
Mitch is currently spending time in a family holiday in order to grieve the loss of his daughter without being scrutinized by media. Once he's back from the vacation, he along with Amy's boyfriend Reg Traviss reportedly will work together to solve the mystery behind her missing items.
Before going for holiday, he previously had cleared out her home and given some of her clothes to her loyal fans waiting outside her house.
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered