Amy Winehouse's Music Stolen From Her London Home
Amy Winehouse's home in Camden Square, North London was robbed shortly after she died, according to a new report run by The Sun. Some of Amy's personal belongings allegedly were stolen from the apartment, but only two of her lyrics books were reported missing to police. Talking about who the thief might be, her father Mitch believed it's one of her acquaintances.
"This is such a sickening shock to the family," a source said. "That someone would stoop so low. They can't get their heads around it. Mitch is livid. The family, record label and management are months away from deciding what to do with any unreleased music. For that to be taken out of their hands is horrible."
Though so, the family reportedly is still willing to give whoever stole Amy's items another chance. "Mitch is willing to give whoever has stolen the items a chance to do the right thing and put them back so it doesn't have to get messy," the source said.
Mitch is currently spending time in a family holiday in order to grieve the loss of his daughter without being scrutinized by media. Once he's back from the vacation, he along with Amy's boyfriend Reg Traviss reportedly will work together to solve the mystery behind her missing items.
Before going for holiday, he previously had cleared out her home and given some of her clothes to her loyal fans waiting outside her house.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked