Video: Ben Stiller Promotes Charity Using Naked Jennifer Aniston
Ben Stiller is using Jennifer Aniston's fame to promote his new foundation. In a new and ticklish video he made to attract more attention to The Stiller Foundation, the "Little Fockers" star reveals that he has found the best name for the charity and it puts together his "Along Came Polly" co-star and nudity.
The one-minute clip is kicked off in serious tone with the 45-year-old explaining what his foundation is all about. Giving a touch of light entertainment, he continues to share while building schools in the area affected by poverty around the world is challenging, determining a name for the charity itself provides more challenges.
After pitching a number of creative names, such as "The Ben Cross", "No Child Left Ben-hind" and "Touched by a Ben-Gel", Ben shares that he settled on The Jennifer Aniston Foundation. While Jennifer herself is completely clueless about it, he urges viewers to check out SeeJenniferAnistonNakedFoundation.com.
In the official site of The Stiller Foundation, Ben opened up, "I never have felt comfortable having a foundation named after me. Originally I asked if we could call it the LeBron James Foundation, or the Brad Pitt Foundation, since I thought that would get a lot more people to donate money."
"I was told I could get sued if I did that. So I went with the Stiller Foundation, since the point is to try to get as much or as little attention for this cause as my name could muster," he continued. On what his charity aims for, he explained, "The Stiller Foundation is working to build more schools, to give more children the chance to realize their potential."
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones