Video: Ben Stiller Promotes Charity Using Naked Jennifer Aniston
Ben Stiller is using Jennifer Aniston's fame to promote his new foundation. In a new and ticklish video he made to attract more attention to The Stiller Foundation, the "Little Fockers" star reveals that he has found the best name for the charity and it puts together his "Along Came Polly" co-star and nudity.
The one-minute clip is kicked off in serious tone with the 45-year-old explaining what his foundation is all about. Giving a touch of light entertainment, he continues to share while building schools in the area affected by poverty around the world is challenging, determining a name for the charity itself provides more challenges.
After pitching a number of creative names, such as "The Ben Cross", "No Child Left Ben-hind" and "Touched by a Ben-Gel", Ben shares that he settled on The Jennifer Aniston Foundation. While Jennifer herself is completely clueless about it, he urges viewers to check out SeeJenniferAnistonNakedFoundation.com.
In the official site of The Stiller Foundation, Ben opened up, "I never have felt comfortable having a foundation named after me. Originally I asked if we could call it the LeBron James Foundation, or the Brad Pitt Foundation, since I thought that would get a lot more people to donate money."
"I was told I could get sued if I did that. So I went with the Stiller Foundation, since the point is to try to get as much or as little attention for this cause as my name could muster," he continued. On what his charity aims for, he explained, "The Stiller Foundation is working to build more schools, to give more children the chance to realize their potential."
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby