Taylor Lautner Spin Kicking His Dad in New 'Abduction' Trailer
Lionsgate Films have unleashed a second action-packed trailer for "Abduction". The new preview opens with a peek at the life of the Harpers. In one scene, Taylor Lautner's Nathan is seen having a martial art practice session with his father in their backyard. When his father pushes him further, he does a spin kick that throws his father backward.
Unlike the first trailer that focuses more on presenting the storyline, this one highlights more on the actions the movie has to offer and gives little dialog between characters. It is dominated by some fast-cut scenes that follow Nathan while he is on the run from those who hunt him down.
Directed by John Singleton, "Abduction" follows Nathan who is unwittingly thrust into a deadly world of covert espionage. The teen realizes he's been living in somebody else's life and his parents are not his own when he discovers that his baby photo on a missing people website. As he tries to uncover his true identity, he finds out that he is targeted by a group of trained killers.
In this PG-13-rated movie, Taylor is supported by a cast ensemble that include Lily Collins, Sigourney Weaver, Jason Isaacs, Maria Bello and Alfred Molina. The action thriller itself is due to arrive in theaters across the United States on September 23.
- Colin Farrell Joins Tim Burton's 'Dumbo' live-Action Movie
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction