Video: Kanye West Takes a Hard Tumble on the Stage
Kanye West has found himself in an embarrassing situation in the middle of a recent concert. The "Heartless" hitmaker was performing "All of the Lights" in front of a crowd in Bergen, Norway when he took a nasty spill on the stage. To make matter worse, his embarrassing moment on-stage was caught on tape.
On Tuesday, August 9, Yeezy looked energetic when taking the stage at the Bergen Calling festival. Wearing white shirt and a pair of jeans, he hopped around the platform. At some point however, he tripped over himself and felt flat on his back, sending his feet up in the air and flashes from camera phones illuminating the stage.
While the show continued without another hitch, Yeezy's mishap on the stage drew comments from a number of Twitter users. One tweep wrote, "hold on HA how did he fall he doesn't dance." Another one said, "My stomach is killing me from laughing so hard!"
Before the fall, Yeezy shared to the crowd, "It feels so good to come by here and rock y'all tonight. We come to make sure you all have a good time cause so many bad things have happened. I'm so thankful to have my voice back and I want to thank everyone. 'Watch the Throne' is No. 1 in 23 countries with no press or promotion."
The MC, who collaborates with Jay-Z on new single "Otis", also made use of the occasion to take a jab at the media. "You know how I feel about the press. I hate the press," he said. "They try to take my s**t out of context. They try to demonize me, but it don't matter because my fans are always here."
More Kanye West News
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship