'So You Think You Can Dance' Crowns Melanie Moore as Winner
The final result of "So You Think You Can Dance" season 8 did not fall from predictions. Having been judges' favorite since her audition, Melanie Moore was announced as the champion on the Thursday (August 11) show, with 47 percent of total vote.
Another female dancer on the top four, Sasha Mallory, was placed second. Meanwhile, 22-year-old Marko Germar, who once made Lady GaGa cry with his routine on Top 8 performance night, and 25-year-old Tadd Gadduang were the third placer and fourth placer respectively.
On the final result show, all top 20 dancers from this season returned to stage to perform. The judges, that include Nigel Lythgoe, Mary Murphy, Jesse Tyler Ferguson, Robin Antin and Lil' C, picked the routines that were performed by the contestants that night.
Later, the top 10 dancers from the season are scheduled to embark on a 32-city tour on September 17. The stops include Trump Taj Mahal in Atlantic City on September 30 and the Prudential Center in Newark on October 4.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'