'So You Think You Can Dance' Crowns Melanie Moore as Winner
The final result of "So You Think You Can Dance" season 8 did not fall from predictions. Having been judges' favorite since her audition, Melanie Moore was announced as the champion on the Thursday (August 11) show, with 47 percent of total vote.
Another female dancer on the top four, Sasha Mallory, was placed second. Meanwhile, 22-year-old Marko Germar, who once made Lady GaGa cry with his routine on Top 8 performance night, and 25-year-old Tadd Gadduang were the third placer and fourth placer respectively.
On the final result show, all top 20 dancers from this season returned to stage to perform. The judges, that include Nigel Lythgoe, Mary Murphy, Jesse Tyler Ferguson, Robin Antin and Lil' C, picked the routines that were performed by the contestants that night.
Later, the top 10 dancers from the season are scheduled to embark on a 32-city tour on September 17. The stops include Trump Taj Mahal in Atlantic City on September 30 and the Prudential Center in Newark on October 4.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival