'So You Think You Can Dance' Crowns Melanie Moore as Winner
The final result of "So You Think You Can Dance" season 8 did not fall from predictions. Having been judges' favorite since her audition, Melanie Moore was announced as the champion on the Thursday (August 11) show, with 47 percent of total vote.
Another female dancer on the top four, Sasha Mallory, was placed second. Meanwhile, 22-year-old Marko Germar, who once made Lady GaGa cry with his routine on Top 8 performance night, and 25-year-old Tadd Gadduang were the third placer and fourth placer respectively.
On the final result show, all top 20 dancers from this season returned to stage to perform. The judges, that include Nigel Lythgoe, Mary Murphy, Jesse Tyler Ferguson, Robin Antin and Lil' C, picked the routines that were performed by the contestants that night.
Later, the top 10 dancers from the season are scheduled to embark on a 32-city tour on September 17. The stops include Trump Taj Mahal in Atlantic City on September 30 and the Prudential Center in Newark on October 4.
More So You Think You Can Dance News
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy