Seth McFarlane Is Charlie Sheen's Roast Master
Charlie Sheen better watch out of Seth MacFarlane. It has just been revealed that Sheen's roast master would be none other than the "Family Guy" and "The Cleveland Show" creator. This marks the third time MacFarlane presides over a celebrity roast on Comedy Central.
"I'm very excited to work with Comedy Central again on the roast," MacFarlane said as quoted by EW. "Charlie is a true icon with a talent that is strong and pure and concentrated into small crystals which can be smoked or eaten."
Comedy Central programming head Kent Alterman said of hiring MacFarlane to do the honor, "In addition to his sharp wit, Seth is way more suave and sophisticated than we are. We continue to try and soil him."
"Comedy Central's Roast of Charlie Sheen" would air on September 19, the same day "Two and a Half Men" would begin its first episode without Sheen.
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'
- Victim's Relative Says Chris Soules Fatal Car Crash 'Was Just a Freak Accident'
- Tarek El Moussa and Christina Put Divorce on Hold to Focus on Their Show
- Kendra Wilkinson Is Slammed by Farrah Abraham on 'Marriage Boot Camp' Promo
- Caitlyn Jenner Claps Back at Kris Jenner Over Harsh Comment About Caitlyn's New Memoir
- HyunA Gets Slammed for Saying That Skin Exposure on Stage Should Be Justified
- Scott Gimple Teases Rick's Death in 'The Walking Dead' Season 8