Seth McFarlane Is Charlie Sheen's Roast Master
Charlie Sheen better watch out of Seth MacFarlane. It has just been revealed that Sheen's roast master would be none other than the "Family Guy" and "The Cleveland Show" creator. This marks the third time MacFarlane presides over a celebrity roast on Comedy Central.
"I'm very excited to work with Comedy Central again on the roast," MacFarlane said as quoted by EW. "Charlie is a true icon with a talent that is strong and pure and concentrated into small crystals which can be smoked or eaten."
Comedy Central programming head Kent Alterman said of hiring MacFarlane to do the honor, "In addition to his sharp wit, Seth is way more suave and sophisticated than we are. We continue to try and soil him."
"Comedy Central's Roast of Charlie Sheen" would air on September 19, the same day "Two and a Half Men" would begin its first episode without Sheen.
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'
- Did Olivia Munn Just Throw Shade at Aaron Rodgers' Family?