Seth McFarlane Is Charlie Sheen's Roast Master
Charlie Sheen better watch out of Seth MacFarlane. It has just been revealed that Sheen's roast master would be none other than the "Family Guy" and "The Cleveland Show" creator. This marks the third time MacFarlane presides over a celebrity roast on Comedy Central.
"I'm very excited to work with Comedy Central again on the roast," MacFarlane said as quoted by EW. "Charlie is a true icon with a talent that is strong and pure and concentrated into small crystals which can be smoked or eaten."
Comedy Central programming head Kent Alterman said of hiring MacFarlane to do the honor, "In addition to his sharp wit, Seth is way more suave and sophisticated than we are. We continue to try and soil him."
"Comedy Central's Roast of Charlie Sheen" would air on September 19, the same day "Two and a Half Men" would begin its first episode without Sheen.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences