Seth McFarlane Is Charlie Sheen's Roast Master
Charlie Sheen better watch out of Seth MacFarlane. It has just been revealed that Sheen's roast master would be none other than the "Family Guy" and "The Cleveland Show" creator. This marks the third time MacFarlane presides over a celebrity roast on Comedy Central.
"I'm very excited to work with Comedy Central again on the roast," MacFarlane said as quoted by EW. "Charlie is a true icon with a talent that is strong and pure and concentrated into small crystals which can be smoked or eaten."
Comedy Central programming head Kent Alterman said of hiring MacFarlane to do the honor, "In addition to his sharp wit, Seth is way more suave and sophisticated than we are. We continue to try and soil him."
"Comedy Central's Roast of Charlie Sheen" would air on September 19, the same day "Two and a Half Men" would begin its first episode without Sheen.
- Justin Bieber Wins 8 Titles in Guinness World Records 2017 Edition
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Poses Completely Naked for Paper Magazine
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters