Seth McFarlane Is Charlie Sheen's Roast Master
Charlie Sheen better watch out of Seth MacFarlane. It has just been revealed that Sheen's roast master would be none other than the "Family Guy" and "The Cleveland Show" creator. This marks the third time MacFarlane presides over a celebrity roast on Comedy Central.
"I'm very excited to work with Comedy Central again on the roast," MacFarlane said as quoted by EW. "Charlie is a true icon with a talent that is strong and pure and concentrated into small crystals which can be smoked or eaten."
Comedy Central programming head Kent Alterman said of hiring MacFarlane to do the honor, "In addition to his sharp wit, Seth is way more suave and sophisticated than we are. We continue to try and soil him."
"Comedy Central's Roast of Charlie Sheen" would air on September 19, the same day "Two and a Half Men" would begin its first episode without Sheen.
- Bring on the Baby Wipes! The Rock Takes on Mid-Flight Diaper Duty With Daughter Jasmine
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie