Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart Wet and Half-Naked
Robert Pattinson appears on the cover of Entertainment Weekly's newest issue sans his shirt. In the issue which hits newsstands on Friday, August 12, Pattinson poses as his "Twilight" character, Edward Cullen, along with on-screen lover Kristen Stewart as Bella Swan.
Inside the edition, Stewart talked about shooting the wedding scene for "Breaking Dawn". She said, "It's a trip to watch the wedding scenes especially. It was so volatile and emotional - I was being such a crazy person."
Meanwhile, Pattinson confessed that he ruined the bed during the sex scene. "I wanted to have it as a line so much. [In an American/Edward accent] I bit through all the pillows. Every. Single. One. And then he'd start crying. By the way, that's what he should be ashamed of in the morning. All those beautiful pillows! Egyptian cotton! [Laughs] I ruined this bed!" he said.
More Robert Pattinson News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics