Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart Wet and Half-Naked
Robert Pattinson appears on the cover of Entertainment Weekly's newest issue sans his shirt. In the issue which hits newsstands on Friday, August 12, Pattinson poses as his "Twilight" character, Edward Cullen, along with on-screen lover Kristen Stewart as Bella Swan.
Inside the edition, Stewart talked about shooting the wedding scene for "Breaking Dawn". She said, "It's a trip to watch the wedding scenes especially. It was so volatile and emotional - I was being such a crazy person."
Meanwhile, Pattinson confessed that he ruined the bed during the sex scene. "I wanted to have it as a line so much. [In an American/Edward accent] I bit through all the pillows. Every. Single. One. And then he'd start crying. By the way, that's what he should be ashamed of in the morning. All those beautiful pillows! Egyptian cotton! [Laughs] I ruined this bed!" he said.
More Robert Pattinson News
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says