Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart Wet and Half-Naked
Robert Pattinson appears on the cover of Entertainment Weekly's newest issue sans his shirt. In the issue which hits newsstands on Friday, August 12, Pattinson poses as his "Twilight" character, Edward Cullen, along with on-screen lover Kristen Stewart as Bella Swan.
Inside the edition, Stewart talked about shooting the wedding scene for "Breaking Dawn". She said, "It's a trip to watch the wedding scenes especially. It was so volatile and emotional - I was being such a crazy person."
Meanwhile, Pattinson confessed that he ruined the bed during the sex scene. "I wanted to have it as a line so much. [In an American/Edward accent] I bit through all the pillows. Every. Single. One. And then he'd start crying. By the way, that's what he should be ashamed of in the morning. All those beautiful pillows! Egyptian cotton! [Laughs] I ruined this bed!" he said.
More Robert Pattinson News
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7