Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart Wet and Half-Naked
Robert Pattinson appears on the cover of Entertainment Weekly's newest issue sans his shirt. In the issue which hits newsstands on Friday, August 12, Pattinson poses as his "Twilight" character, Edward Cullen, along with on-screen lover Kristen Stewart as Bella Swan.
Inside the edition, Stewart talked about shooting the wedding scene for "Breaking Dawn". She said, "It's a trip to watch the wedding scenes especially. It was so volatile and emotional - I was being such a crazy person."
Meanwhile, Pattinson confessed that he ruined the bed during the sex scene. "I wanted to have it as a line so much. [In an American/Edward accent] I bit through all the pillows. Every. Single. One. And then he'd start crying. By the way, that's what he should be ashamed of in the morning. All those beautiful pillows! Egyptian cotton! [Laughs] I ruined this bed!" he said.
- Colin Farrell Joins Tim Burton's 'Dumbo' live-Action Movie
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction