Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart Wet and Half-Naked
Robert Pattinson appears on the cover of Entertainment Weekly's newest issue sans his shirt. In the issue which hits newsstands on Friday, August 12, Pattinson poses as his "Twilight" character, Edward Cullen, along with on-screen lover Kristen Stewart as Bella Swan.
Inside the edition, Stewart talked about shooting the wedding scene for "Breaking Dawn". She said, "It's a trip to watch the wedding scenes especially. It was so volatile and emotional - I was being such a crazy person."
Meanwhile, Pattinson confessed that he ruined the bed during the sex scene. "I wanted to have it as a line so much. [In an American/Edward accent] I bit through all the pillows. Every. Single. One. And then he'd start crying. By the way, that's what he should be ashamed of in the morning. All those beautiful pillows! Egyptian cotton! [Laughs] I ruined this bed!" he said.
More Robert Pattinson News
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video