'Twilight' Star Kiowa Gordon Released From Jail
Kiowa Gordon, the "Twilight" actor who got arrested in Tempe, Arizona for DUI on Monday, August 8, is now outside the wall. The 21-year-old posted $1,000 bail and was released from Maricopa County jail on Wednesday.
Hollywood Life previously said that the actor is due to appear at Mesa court on Thursday, August 18 at 8.30 A.M. He was also arrested on Monday for failing to appear in other Phoenix area courts for previous drug possession and liquor arrests.
"Kiowa Gordon was a passenger in a vehicle registered to him when he was stopped by the Tempe Police Department. During a registration check on that vehicle, it showed the registered owner (Kiowa Gordon) had two outstanding misdemeanor warrants for his arrest," Tempe police said in a statement.
"The first warrant was issued by the Mesa Municipal Court ($1,000 bond) and the second had been issued by the Scottsdale Municipal Court ($500 bond). Kiowa Gordon was arrested by Tempe PD for [these] outstanding warrants. There were no new charges as a result of Tempe Police Department's contact with Gordon."
Back in 2010, Gordon was a no-show at court. He was charged with underage drinking and marijuana possession. He also supplied minors with caffeinated alcoholic beverage Four Loko.
Gordon plays Wolfpack member Embry Call who befriends Taylor Lautner's character. He reprises the role in the upcoming "Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn" films.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival