'Twilight' Star Kiowa Gordon Released From Jail
Kiowa Gordon, the "Twilight" actor who got arrested in Tempe, Arizona for DUI on Monday, August 8, is now outside the wall. The 21-year-old posted $1,000 bail and was released from Maricopa County jail on Wednesday.
Hollywood Life previously said that the actor is due to appear at Mesa court on Thursday, August 18 at 8.30 A.M. He was also arrested on Monday for failing to appear in other Phoenix area courts for previous drug possession and liquor arrests.
"Kiowa Gordon was a passenger in a vehicle registered to him when he was stopped by the Tempe Police Department. During a registration check on that vehicle, it showed the registered owner (Kiowa Gordon) had two outstanding misdemeanor warrants for his arrest," Tempe police said in a statement.
"The first warrant was issued by the Mesa Municipal Court ($1,000 bond) and the second had been issued by the Scottsdale Municipal Court ($500 bond). Kiowa Gordon was arrested by Tempe PD for [these] outstanding warrants. There were no new charges as a result of Tempe Police Department's contact with Gordon."
Back in 2010, Gordon was a no-show at court. He was charged with underage drinking and marijuana possession. He also supplied minors with caffeinated alcoholic beverage Four Loko.
Gordon plays Wolfpack member Embry Call who befriends Taylor Lautner's character. He reprises the role in the upcoming "Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn" films.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding