'Twilight' Star Kiowa Gordon Released From Jail
Kiowa Gordon, the "Twilight" actor who got arrested in Tempe, Arizona for DUI on Monday, August 8, is now outside the wall. The 21-year-old posted $1,000 bail and was released from Maricopa County jail on Wednesday.
Hollywood Life previously said that the actor is due to appear at Mesa court on Thursday, August 18 at 8.30 A.M. He was also arrested on Monday for failing to appear in other Phoenix area courts for previous drug possession and liquor arrests.
"Kiowa Gordon was a passenger in a vehicle registered to him when he was stopped by the Tempe Police Department. During a registration check on that vehicle, it showed the registered owner (Kiowa Gordon) had two outstanding misdemeanor warrants for his arrest," Tempe police said in a statement.
"The first warrant was issued by the Mesa Municipal Court ($1,000 bond) and the second had been issued by the Scottsdale Municipal Court ($500 bond). Kiowa Gordon was arrested by Tempe PD for [these] outstanding warrants. There were no new charges as a result of Tempe Police Department's contact with Gordon."
Back in 2010, Gordon was a no-show at court. He was charged with underage drinking and marijuana possession. He also supplied minors with caffeinated alcoholic beverage Four Loko.
Gordon plays Wolfpack member Embry Call who befriends Taylor Lautner's character. He reprises the role in the upcoming "Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn" films.
- Charlize Theron Gets Called Out for Letting Her Son Dress Like Elsa of 'Frozen'
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Get Inked Together. Do They Have Matching Tattoos Now?
- Carpool Karaoke: Britney Spears Recreates 'Baby One More Time' Video, Says She'll Never Marry Again
- Mackenzie Davis on Domino Casting Rumor for 'Deadpool 2': 'I Wish I Did!'
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Totally Naked in Hot Tub During Vacation in Greece
- Kylie Jenner Offers Fan Feeling Her Boobs to Prove They're Real
- Britney Spears, Elton John, Calvin Harris to Headline 10th Apple Music Festival in London
- Rob Kardashian Criticizes His Family for Not 'Welcoming' of His Relationship With Blac Chyna