Nicholas D'Agosto and Emma Bell Bring Charm to L.A. Premiere of 'Final Destination 5'
Nicholas D'Agosto and Emma Bell brought their charm to the Los Angeles premiere of "Final Destination 5". Hitting the black carpet rolled outside Grauman's Chinese Theatre in Hollywood on Wednesday, August 10, Nicholas showed off his masculine look in tieless shirt and black suit, while his beautiful co-star stole attention in a leg-baring colorful mini dress.
Nicholas and Emma were joined by other cast members, such as Arlen Escarpeta and Jacqueline MacInnes Wood. Arlen showed off an eye-catching style with colorful shirt and bowtie, while Jacqueline looked sexy in her mini dress. There were also Ellen Wroe and Courtney B. Vance in attendance.
Among the celebrity guests for the special screening was Jason Biggs. Bringing along wife Jenny Mollen, the "American Pie" actor sported a laid back look by donning a plaid shirt and a pair of trousers. His wife, Jenny, also kept it simple with pastel color shirt and black trousers. Other stars present included Devon Sawa and Derek Mears.
"Final Destination 5" offers a classic storyline that revolves around the themes of determinism, predestination and precognition of death. In the film, the death is unveiled after Sam receives a vision of a bridge collapse and saves a team of coworkers from the terrifying accident. Directed by Steven Quale, it is slated for 3-D release in the U.S. on August 12.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics