Nicholas D'Agosto and Emma Bell Bring Charm to L.A. Premiere of 'Final Destination 5'
Nicholas D'Agosto and Emma Bell brought their charm to the Los Angeles premiere of "Final Destination 5". Hitting the black carpet rolled outside Grauman's Chinese Theatre in Hollywood on Wednesday, August 10, Nicholas showed off his masculine look in tieless shirt and black suit, while his beautiful co-star stole attention in a leg-baring colorful mini dress.
Nicholas and Emma were joined by other cast members, such as Arlen Escarpeta and Jacqueline MacInnes Wood. Arlen showed off an eye-catching style with colorful shirt and bowtie, while Jacqueline looked sexy in her mini dress. There were also Ellen Wroe and Courtney B. Vance in attendance.
Among the celebrity guests for the special screening was Jason Biggs. Bringing along wife Jenny Mollen, the "American Pie" actor sported a laid back look by donning a plaid shirt and a pair of trousers. His wife, Jenny, also kept it simple with pastel color shirt and black trousers. Other stars present included Devon Sawa and Derek Mears.
"Final Destination 5" offers a classic storyline that revolves around the themes of determinism, predestination and precognition of death. In the film, the death is unveiled after Sam receives a vision of a bridge collapse and saves a team of coworkers from the terrifying accident. Directed by Steven Quale, it is slated for 3-D release in the U.S. on August 12.
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?