Nicholas D'Agosto and Emma Bell Bring Charm to L.A. Premiere of 'Final Destination 5'
Nicholas D'Agosto and Emma Bell brought their charm to the Los Angeles premiere of "Final Destination 5". Hitting the black carpet rolled outside Grauman's Chinese Theatre in Hollywood on Wednesday, August 10, Nicholas showed off his masculine look in tieless shirt and black suit, while his beautiful co-star stole attention in a leg-baring colorful mini dress.
Nicholas and Emma were joined by other cast members, such as Arlen Escarpeta and Jacqueline MacInnes Wood. Arlen showed off an eye-catching style with colorful shirt and bowtie, while Jacqueline looked sexy in her mini dress. There were also Ellen Wroe and Courtney B. Vance in attendance.
Among the celebrity guests for the special screening was Jason Biggs. Bringing along wife Jenny Mollen, the "American Pie" actor sported a laid back look by donning a plaid shirt and a pair of trousers. His wife, Jenny, also kept it simple with pastel color shirt and black trousers. Other stars present included Devon Sawa and Derek Mears.
"Final Destination 5" offers a classic storyline that revolves around the themes of determinism, predestination and precognition of death. In the film, the death is unveiled after Sam receives a vision of a bridge collapse and saves a team of coworkers from the terrifying accident. Directed by Steven Quale, it is slated for 3-D release in the U.S. on August 12.
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'
- Wishes Turn Into Nightmares in 'Wish Upon' New Trailer
- Sade Convinces Drake Not to Diss Kendrick Lamar Over a Track
- Selena Gomez Cheers on The Weeknd at Brazilian Concert
- 'Power Rangers' Future Installment May Feature Female Green Ranger
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss on the Ending: No One Can Get Happy Ending Without Some Struggle