Nicholas D'Agosto and Emma Bell Bring Charm to L.A. Premiere of 'Final Destination 5'
Nicholas D'Agosto and Emma Bell brought their charm to the Los Angeles premiere of "Final Destination 5". Hitting the black carpet rolled outside Grauman's Chinese Theatre in Hollywood on Wednesday, August 10, Nicholas showed off his masculine look in tieless shirt and black suit, while his beautiful co-star stole attention in a leg-baring colorful mini dress.
Nicholas and Emma were joined by other cast members, such as Arlen Escarpeta and Jacqueline MacInnes Wood. Arlen showed off an eye-catching style with colorful shirt and bowtie, while Jacqueline looked sexy in her mini dress. There were also Ellen Wroe and Courtney B. Vance in attendance.
Among the celebrity guests for the special screening was Jason Biggs. Bringing along wife Jenny Mollen, the "American Pie" actor sported a laid back look by donning a plaid shirt and a pair of trousers. His wife, Jenny, also kept it simple with pastel color shirt and black trousers. Other stars present included Devon Sawa and Derek Mears.
"Final Destination 5" offers a classic storyline that revolves around the themes of determinism, predestination and precognition of death. In the film, the death is unveiled after Sam receives a vision of a bridge collapse and saves a team of coworkers from the terrifying accident. Directed by Steven Quale, it is slated for 3-D release in the U.S. on August 12.
- People's Choice Awards 2017: 'Outlander' Leads the Full TV Winner List
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Moving In With Kate Hudson Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- People's Choice Awards 2017: 'Finding Dory' Leads Movie Winners
- Janelle Monae and Maxwell Are Set to Perform at Women's March
- Nicole Kidman Reportedly Expecting a Baby at 49
- Julia Roberts Joins 'Smurfs: The Lost Village'. Get the First Look!
- Ryan Lochte Unveils Baby's Sex, Dishes on Wedding Plans With Fiancee Kayla Rae Reid
- Road to Reconciliation? Kris and Caitlyn Jenner Are Reportedly in Joint Therapy