Kelsey Grammer Has Small Manhood, Insinuates Ex-Wife
"The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star Camille Donatacci has given her ex-husband a blow below the belt. Taking a jab at Kelsey Grammer's manhood, the TV personality recently insinuated that the actor famous as Dr. Frasier Crane on "Frasier" has a small penis.
In a promo for season two of her reality series, the 42-year-old described the "Middle Men" actor as "big hands, big feet, big disappointment." When asked about the suggestive remark, she told TMZ on Tuesday night, August 9, "It was a lot like that. I had that for 13 years, unfortunately."
Camille married Kelsey in Malibu, California in 1997. Together, they have two children, 9-year-old Mason and 6-year-old Jude. Camille filed for divorce in July 2010, and had it finalized in February this year, a little over two weeks before Kelsey tied the knot in New York City with new lady love, Kayte Walsh.
- Saturn Awards 2017: 'Walking Dead', 'Westworld', 'Supergirl' Top TV Winners
- Tyra Banks Is Reportedly Readying for Baby No. 2
- Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott Flaunt Couple Rings Amid Rumors He Cheats on Her With 10 Women
- 'Castle Rock' Finds Its Female Lead in Melanie Lynskey
- Kendra Wilkinson Admits to Doing 'FaceTime Sex' With Husband Hank When in Long-Distance Relationship
- 'Big Brother' Season 19 Premiere: Biggest Twist Gets a Houseguest Evicted
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Enjoy Vacation in the Bahamas Amid Divorce
- Shia LaBeouf Flashes His Penis While Peeing at the Beach