'Harry Potter' Director and Scribe Close to Reunite for 'The Stand'
Warner Bros. Pictures are done with "Harry Potter" film franchise, but are yet to let go some masterminds behind it. According to HitFix, the studio are finalizing the deals for David Yates and Steve Kloves, who have collaborated on the last three "Harry Potter" movies, to work together again for "The Stand".
Yates, who directed the final four "Harry Potter" film installments, is reportedly projected to step behind the camera. As for Kloves who penned all "Harry Potter" movies except "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix", he will likely provide the script.
"The Stand" is said to be made into multi movies. Adapted from Stephen King's novel of the same title, it is set in a time after a virus wipes out most of the American population. This story of good vs. evil will focus on a group of survivors fighting the Antichrist-like Randall Flagg while it features dozens of characters and overlapping storylines running over many years.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce