'Harry Potter' Director and Scribe Close to Reunite for 'The Stand'
Warner Bros. Pictures are done with "Harry Potter" film franchise, but are yet to let go some masterminds behind it. According to HitFix, the studio are finalizing the deals for David Yates and Steve Kloves, who have collaborated on the last three "Harry Potter" movies, to work together again for "The Stand".
Yates, who directed the final four "Harry Potter" film installments, is reportedly projected to step behind the camera. As for Kloves who penned all "Harry Potter" movies except "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix", he will likely provide the script.
"The Stand" is said to be made into multi movies. Adapted from Stephen King's novel of the same title, it is set in a time after a virus wipes out most of the American population. This story of good vs. evil will focus on a group of survivors fighting the Antichrist-like Randall Flagg while it features dozens of characters and overlapping storylines running over many years.
- Beyonce Is Performing at the 2016 MTV VMAs, MTV Confirms
- Britney Spears Reveals Her Desire to Collaborate With Ex Justin Timberlake
- Mariah Carey's Estranged Sister Busted for Prostitution
- Video: Jennifer Lopez Reunites With Ex Marc Anthony on Stage After Casper Smart Split
- Adam Levine Dresses Up as Pokemon-Like Monster for Maroon 5 Music Video Shoot
- Watch: Thor Hilariously Explains Why He Is Absent From 'Captain America: Civil War'
- Do These Pictures Show Justin Bieber Having Sex With Sofia Richie?
- Rihanna to Open 2016 MTV Video Music Awards