'Harry Potter' Director and Scribe Close to Reunite for 'The Stand'
Warner Bros. Pictures are done with "Harry Potter" film franchise, but are yet to let go some masterminds behind it. According to HitFix, the studio are finalizing the deals for David Yates and Steve Kloves, who have collaborated on the last three "Harry Potter" movies, to work together again for "The Stand".
Yates, who directed the final four "Harry Potter" film installments, is reportedly projected to step behind the camera. As for Kloves who penned all "Harry Potter" movies except "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix", he will likely provide the script.
"The Stand" is said to be made into multi movies. Adapted from Stephen King's novel of the same title, it is set in a time after a virus wipes out most of the American population. This story of good vs. evil will focus on a group of survivors fighting the Antichrist-like Randall Flagg while it features dozens of characters and overlapping storylines running over many years.
- Kourtney Kardashian Posts This Sweet Picture to Wish Scott Disick a Happy Birthday
- Justin Bieber and Skrillex Sued for Allegedly Ripping Off 'Sorry'
- Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin Reach Divorce Settlement
- Nick Jonas Goes Shirtless in First Trailer for Erotic Thriller 'Careful What You Wish For'
- Johnny Depp Releases Statement Following Amber Heard Divorce
- Khloe Kardashian Files for Divorce From Lamar Odom Again
- Jamie Bell in Talks to Be the New James Bond
- First Look at Katherine Waterston's Daniels in 'Alien: Covenant' Image