'Harry Potter' Director and Scribe Close to Reunite for 'The Stand'
Warner Bros. Pictures are done with "Harry Potter" film franchise, but are yet to let go some masterminds behind it. According to HitFix, the studio are finalizing the deals for David Yates and Steve Kloves, who have collaborated on the last three "Harry Potter" movies, to work together again for "The Stand".
Yates, who directed the final four "Harry Potter" film installments, is reportedly projected to step behind the camera. As for Kloves who penned all "Harry Potter" movies except "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix", he will likely provide the script.
"The Stand" is said to be made into multi movies. Adapted from Stephen King's novel of the same title, it is set in a time after a virus wipes out most of the American population. This story of good vs. evil will focus on a group of survivors fighting the Antichrist-like Randall Flagg while it features dozens of characters and overlapping storylines running over many years.
- Jessica Williams Is Leaving 'The Daily Show' to Headline New Comedy Series
- Pregnant Alanis Morissette Completely Naked in This Beautiful Underwater Photo
- Video: Lady GaGa and Caitlyn Jenner Among 49 Stars Honoring Orlando Shooting Victims
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand