'Harry Potter' Director and Scribe Close to Reunite for 'The Stand'
Warner Bros. Pictures are done with "Harry Potter" film franchise, but are yet to let go some masterminds behind it. According to HitFix, the studio are finalizing the deals for David Yates and Steve Kloves, who have collaborated on the last three "Harry Potter" movies, to work together again for "The Stand".
Yates, who directed the final four "Harry Potter" film installments, is reportedly projected to step behind the camera. As for Kloves who penned all "Harry Potter" movies except "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix", he will likely provide the script.
"The Stand" is said to be made into multi movies. Adapted from Stephen King's novel of the same title, it is set in a time after a virus wipes out most of the American population. This story of good vs. evil will focus on a group of survivors fighting the Antichrist-like Randall Flagg while it features dozens of characters and overlapping storylines running over many years.
- Ivanka Trump's Brother-In-Law Joshua Kushner Joined Women's March on Washington
- Like It or Not, Donald Trump's Inauguration Draws Second Biggest Ratings in 36 Years
- Madonna Defends 'Blowing Up the White House' Remark as Secret Service Is Planning to Investigate Her
- Is 'Once Upon a Time' Preparing a Musical Episode in Season 6?
- 'Split' Tops Domestic Box Office, 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Hits $1 Billion Worldwide
- Possible First Look at Superman's Black Suit in 'Justice League' Unveiled
- The Weeknd's 'Starboy' Stays at No. 1, The xx's 'I See You' Nabs Second Place on Billboard 200
- Keke Palmer Accuses Trey Songz of 'Sexual Intimidation' for Including Her in His Video