Evanescence Say They Have Perfect Song for 'Breaking Dawn Part I'
Having already won Grammys, toured around the globe and sold million copies of their albums, Evanescence are now eying to get hired by Summit Entertainment to write a song for "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part I". In fact, they already have one perfect song for the movie.
"I've been screaming for [new song] 'My Heart Is Broken' to land in that, because I think it would fit the story so well. I got sucked into the 'Twilight' vortex by the girls at home, so by default, I've got to watch it," drummer Will Hunt said during an interview with MTV recently. Amy Lee added, "I think that would be awesome."
In the past, Amy actually had tried to write song for the Robert Pattinson-starring film. Recalling how she joined the Twihards, she stated, "I didn't watch the first movie - I was like, 'Yeah, whatever. I got over vampires in high school' - then they were like, 'Maybe you should write a song for the movie,' so I read the book and I wrote some songs."
"It didn't work out because they have all these cool hipster people that are doing the 'Twilight' stuff," Amy revealed how the project ended. Nonetheless, it didn't stop the frontwoman from continuing to read the Stephenie Meyer book series. "I was kind of into it," she reasoned. "So I read the next books."
Evanescence recently released a brand new song called "What You Want" to mark their comeback from hiatus. The "Going Under" hitmakers, who once landed their song "Bring Me to Life" in 2003's "Daredevil, The Movie", have filmed a music video for the single and are expected to premiere it sometime soon.
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage