New Mom Kate Hudson Gets Topless and Sultry in Photo Spread
Around a month after giving birth to her second child, Kate Hudson is seen chanelling her sultry side for a photo spread. In a feature for the September issue of Elle, the actress daughter of Goldie Hawn gets topless, covering her body only in bed sheet, and poses with a ring from her Chrome Hearts jewelry collection.
Inside the magazine, the "Something Borrowed" star opened up about turning to her mother for advice in balancing work and motherhood. "We've definitely had lots of talks about parenting and being a working mom," she said. "She never hands out unsolicited preachy words of wisdom, though."
The mother of Ryder and Bingham went on to credit Goldie and her boyfriend Kurt Russell for how they raised her and her brother. "My parents allowed my brother and I to have our freedom and be ourselves and feel confident in our choices and to make mistakes without too much judgment," she shared, before adding, "I hope that I can do as good a job."
During the chat, Kate admitted that being a working mom is "definitely getting harder". She explained, "You have to think about things like, 'Where is it? How long is it going to keep me away from my family?' But, you know, life moves on. I would never want to be someone who complains and goes, 'Oh my God, my life is so crazy.' If you make the best of it, it can be amazing."
On her romance with fiance Matthew Bellamy, the 32-year-old noted, "Most relationships I've had in my life have been with people who travel quite a bit for work. I don't know if I'm attracted to that specifically, but it is nice to be with somebody who understands having to be on the move." Speaking of wedding plans, she said, "One thing at a time. We'll say hello to our new one and enjoy that for a while."
More Kate Hudson News
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier