First Trailer of 'A Very Harold and Kumar Christmas' Unleashed
Harold and Kumar are back in a first trailer of an upcoming holiday movie, "A Very Harold & Kumar Christmas". Coming out via Yahoo! Movies, the video opens with a humorous scene where John Cho's Harold Lee shoots down Santa's flying reindeer sleigh. "I shot Santa Claus in the face," he says in shock.
The video also features Neil Patrick Harris who plays himself in the film. In one of the scenes, he is seen holding a giant candy cane and wears an eye-catching red velvet suit among sexy dancers, while Harold and Kumar are dressing as red-cheeked tin soldiers.
In "A Very Harold & Kumar Christmas", the funny duo are estranged from one another with very different families, friends and lives, six years after escaping from Guantanemo Bay. Their troublesome adventure begins as Kumar Patel, played by Kal Penn, comes to Harold's house during the holiday season.
On his visit, Kumar brings a mysterious gift in his hand which then accidentally burns down Harold's father-in-law's beloved Christmas tree. To fix the problem, the duo embark on a journey through New York City to find the perfect Christmas tree to replace the burned one, but once again they stumble into trouble at every single turn.
Directed by Todd Strauss Schulson, the R-rated comedy is scheduled to be released in U.S. theaters on November 4. The cast ensemble also includes Patton Oswalt, Thomas Lennon, Paula Garces, Danny Trejo and Bobby Lee.
- 'The Bachelorette': JoJo Picks Final Two After Ruining a Suitor's Fantasy Suite Date
- Justin Bieber and Cody Simpson's Unreleased Song 'Stay Together' Surfaces Online
- 'He's a Dirty Dog!' Sharon Osbourne Blasts Ozzy for Comments on Their Marriage
- Katharine McPhee and Boyfriend Elyes Gabel Call It Quits After Two Years
- Demi Lovato Speaks on Mental Illness, Performs 'Confident' at DNC Opening Night
- Lindsay Lohan Responds to Relationship Drama After Accusing Fiance of Strangling Her
- Britney Spears, U2, Drake, Ariana Grande Lead an Amazing 2016 iHeartRadio Music Festival Line-Up
- Kylie Jenner Launches Kyshadow Collection