First Trailer of 'A Very Harold and Kumar Christmas' Unleashed
Harold and Kumar are back in a first trailer of an upcoming holiday movie, "A Very Harold & Kumar Christmas". Coming out via Yahoo! Movies, the video opens with a humorous scene where John Cho's Harold Lee shoots down Santa's flying reindeer sleigh. "I shot Santa Claus in the face," he says in shock.
The video also features Neil Patrick Harris who plays himself in the film. In one of the scenes, he is seen holding a giant candy cane and wears an eye-catching red velvet suit among sexy dancers, while Harold and Kumar are dressing as red-cheeked tin soldiers.
In "A Very Harold & Kumar Christmas", the funny duo are estranged from one another with very different families, friends and lives, six years after escaping from Guantanemo Bay. Their troublesome adventure begins as Kumar Patel, played by Kal Penn, comes to Harold's house during the holiday season.
On his visit, Kumar brings a mysterious gift in his hand which then accidentally burns down Harold's father-in-law's beloved Christmas tree. To fix the problem, the duo embark on a journey through New York City to find the perfect Christmas tree to replace the burned one, but once again they stumble into trouble at every single turn.
Directed by Todd Strauss Schulson, the R-rated comedy is scheduled to be released in U.S. theaters on November 4. The cast ensemble also includes Patton Oswalt, Thomas Lennon, Paula Garces, Danny Trejo and Bobby Lee.
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie
- All One Directioners, Except Zayn Malik, Congratulate Niall Horan on His First Solo Single
- Megan Fox Steps Out for First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Third Child
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed