Gerard Butler Flaunts Chiseled Abs and Arms Before Charity Soccer Match
Gerard Butler apparently hides a hot body behind his leaner physique. The King Leonidas of "300" has been losing some weight for new movie "Mavericks", but when he took off his shirt to trade it with a Celtic jersey, he gave a full look at his ripped abs and chiseled arms.
The 41-year-old hunk was photographed changing his clothes in a locker room of the Celtic soccer team before a charity soccer match in Glasgow, Scotland on Tuesday, August 9. Wearing only a pair of low-hanging white shorts, he goofed off by making a funny face while sticking out his tongue.
On Tuesday, Gerard helped a team of former Glasgow Celtic stars beat a group of retired Manchester United players 5-2 in a game benefiting Oxfam's East Africa Famine Appeal. The star of "The Bounty Hunter" was joined in the match by the likes of boxer Ricky Hatton, Blue's Simon Webbe and members of The View.
Before the match, Celtic manager Neil Lennon told the press, "This is a great cause and one we should all support. The charitable spirit and generosity of our supporters is well-known and we're sure our fans will once again lend their backing to support the many thousands of people in Africa who need our help."
- 'Legends of Tomorrow' Actor Johnathon Schaech Wants to Be the Next Wolverine
- MTV VMAs 2016: Drake Presents Rihanna With Video Vanguard Award
- MTV VMAs 2016: Jimmy Fallon Appears Onstage as Ryan Lochte, Throws Major Shade at Him
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Leads Full List of Winners With Six Trophies
- MTV VMAs 2016: Future Performs 'F**k Up Some Commas', Nick Jonas Brings 'Bacon'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Reenacts 'Lemonade' Visuals, Britney Spears Slays 'Make Me'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Alicia Keys Goes Make Up Free as She Honors MLK With a Poem
- MTV VMAs 2016: Kanye West Debuts 'Fade' Music Video, Talks About Taylor Swift in Speech