Gerard Butler Flaunts Chiseled Abs and Arms Before Charity Soccer Match
Gerard Butler apparently hides a hot body behind his leaner physique. The King Leonidas of "300" has been losing some weight for new movie "Mavericks", but when he took off his shirt to trade it with a Celtic jersey, he gave a full look at his ripped abs and chiseled arms.
The 41-year-old hunk was photographed changing his clothes in a locker room of the Celtic soccer team before a charity soccer match in Glasgow, Scotland on Tuesday, August 9. Wearing only a pair of low-hanging white shorts, he goofed off by making a funny face while sticking out his tongue.
On Tuesday, Gerard helped a team of former Glasgow Celtic stars beat a group of retired Manchester United players 5-2 in a game benefiting Oxfam's East Africa Famine Appeal. The star of "The Bounty Hunter" was joined in the match by the likes of boxer Ricky Hatton, Blue's Simon Webbe and members of The View.
Before the match, Celtic manager Neil Lennon told the press, "This is a great cause and one we should all support. The charitable spirit and generosity of our supporters is well-known and we're sure our fans will once again lend their backing to support the many thousands of people in Africa who need our help."
More Gerard Butler News
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?