'Glee': Lea Michele Tweets Photo From Set, 'FNL' Alum Cast as Mercedes' New Man
"Glee" kids have been back in school for the production of season 3. On Wednesday, August 10, Lea Michele tweeted a picture of herself as Rachel Berry on the set, wearing a blue and pink plaid mini-dress paired with knee-high socks. "#berryisback," she wrote on the photo's caption.
Teasing about a scene she was filming with Chris Colfer, she added, "awesome scene in Emma's office." Later in the afternoon, she updated her status with a message that read, "Finished filming for the day! Now back in the recording studio. Singing some BROADWAY! You know I'm happy."
In another "Glee" news, the production team have found a new man for Mercedes. LaMarcus Tinker, who previously portrayed Dallas on "Friday Night Lights", has been cast as Marcus, a massive lineman for the McKinley Titans and a love interest for Amber Riley's alter ego.
The new character, previously referred to as "Bubba", is likely dating Mercedes after she is left by Sam as the consequence of Chord Overstreet's departure. Executive producer Brad Falchuk has described Marcus as the "Big Bubba kind of guy" who "encourages her [Mercedes] to want more for herself."
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop Accused by NASA of Scamming Customers With Healing Stickers
- Future and Chris Brown Are Total Womanizers in Sexy 'Pie' Video
- Ryan Murphy Shares New 'American Horror Story' Season 7 Clue
- Topless Kylie Jenner Smokes Cigarette in Throwback Photo
- 'Preacher' 2.02 Sneak Peeks: Jesse Confronts the Saint of Killers
- Artist of the Week: Selena Gomez
- Fighting Over Karrueche? Chris Brown's Crew Allegedly Confronts Migos at BET Awards After-Party
- 'Toy Story': Sad Backstory of Andy's Father Debunked by Writer