'Glee': Lea Michele Tweets Photo From Set, 'FNL' Alum Cast as Mercedes' New Man
"Glee" kids have been back in school for the production of season 3. On Wednesday, August 10, Lea Michele tweeted a picture of herself as Rachel Berry on the set, wearing a blue and pink plaid mini-dress paired with knee-high socks. "#berryisback," she wrote on the photo's caption.
Teasing about a scene she was filming with Chris Colfer, she added, "awesome scene in Emma's office." Later in the afternoon, she updated her status with a message that read, "Finished filming for the day! Now back in the recording studio. Singing some BROADWAY! You know I'm happy."
In another "Glee" news, the production team have found a new man for Mercedes. LaMarcus Tinker, who previously portrayed Dallas on "Friday Night Lights", has been cast as Marcus, a massive lineman for the McKinley Titans and a love interest for Amber Riley's alter ego.
The new character, previously referred to as "Bubba", is likely dating Mercedes after she is left by Sam as the consequence of Chord Overstreet's departure. Executive producer Brad Falchuk has described Marcus as the "Big Bubba kind of guy" who "encourages her [Mercedes] to want more for herself."
- The Chainsmokers and Coldplay Team Up for Love Song 'Something Just Like This'
- Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz Are 'Living Separate Lives'
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Spin-Off 'Mayans MC' Taps John Ortiz to Star as New Charter President
- Selena Gomez May Dump The Weeknd After He's Caught Texting Ex Bella Hadid
- BRIT Awards 2017: David Bowie Wins Top Prizes - See the Full Winner List
- 'Star' and 'Lethal Weapon' Renewed for Second Season on FOX
- Watch Kardashians-Inspired Cat Reality Show 'Keeping Up With The Kattarshians'
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Are Moving to L.A.