Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony Not Back Together Despite Long Island Reunion
Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony are not calling off their divorce. The estranged couple sparked report of a possible reconciliation after TMZ brought out a photo of the two sharing the backseat of a red Mustang convertible in Long Island. Representative for both stars, however, was quick to deny.
Reacting to the photo taken near Sagg Main Beach in Southampton, New York on Wednesday, August 10, Marc's rep told the gossip site the Latin crooner was on the East Coast visiting his children. J.Lo's rep, in the meantime, came out with a stronger statement, "They are NOT back together - they were just visiting each other and the children."
Another related report suggested that Marc is desperate to win J.Lo back. "His mood shifts from blaming her to begging her to take him back to telling her she is destroying his life," an insider told Us Weekly. It was further noted that Marc was also "being difficult on every little point" of their impending divorce, because he "wants to prolong things so she reconsiders."
Marc and J.Lo revealed their decision to end their seven years of marriage in mid-July. In a joint statement, the parents of twins Emme and Max said, "This was a very difficult decision. We have come to an amicable conclusion on all matters. It is a painful time for all involved and we appreciate the respect of our privacy at this time."
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'