Jennifer Love Hewitt's 'Client List' Picked Up as New TV Series
Jennifer Love Hewitt has officially found a new starring vehicle for her next major TV gig after "Ghost Whisperer" was canceled last year. Lifetime picks up "The Client List", a new hourlong series starring and executive produced by the 32-year-old beauty.
The show is based on the network's 2010 original movie of the same title which also has Hewitt as lead star and executive producer. It features the "I Know What You Did Last Summer" actress as a financially-strapped Texas housewife who runs a lively day spa after she is abandoned by her husband.
The series will follow her as she balances two different lives: one as a single mom in a conservative town struggling to provide for her family, and the other as an ambitious businesswoman working with a rowdy, sexy and unpredictable group of women.
Lifetime has ordered ten episodes for the series which will debut sometime in 2012. The network also has a deal with Hewitt's production company Fedora Films which includes a directing gig for Hewitt on a future Lifetime movie.
Following the end of "Ghost Whisperer", Hewitt appeared on "Love Bites" and "Hot in Cleveland" for an episode each. She recently produced and starred in CBS' TV movie "The Lost Valentine" which also features Betty White.
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts
- Beyonce's Security Team Conducting Trial Runs for Her Delivery
- AOA's Choa Wipes Her Instagram Account Clean Following Dating Rumors
- Doug Liman Leaves 'Justice League Dark', 'It' Director Andres Muschietti May Take Over the Project
- Kim Kardashian Tries to Save Marriage to Kanye West for the Sake of Fame