Jennifer Love Hewitt's 'Client List' Picked Up as New TV Series
Jennifer Love Hewitt has officially found a new starring vehicle for her next major TV gig after "Ghost Whisperer" was canceled last year. Lifetime picks up "The Client List", a new hourlong series starring and executive produced by the 32-year-old beauty.
The show is based on the network's 2010 original movie of the same title which also has Hewitt as lead star and executive producer. It features the "I Know What You Did Last Summer" actress as a financially-strapped Texas housewife who runs a lively day spa after she is abandoned by her husband.
The series will follow her as she balances two different lives: one as a single mom in a conservative town struggling to provide for her family, and the other as an ambitious businesswoman working with a rowdy, sexy and unpredictable group of women.
Lifetime has ordered ten episodes for the series which will debut sometime in 2012. The network also has a deal with Hewitt's production company Fedora Films which includes a directing gig for Hewitt on a future Lifetime movie.
Following the end of "Ghost Whisperer", Hewitt appeared on "Love Bites" and "Hot in Cleveland" for an episode each. She recently produced and starred in CBS' TV movie "The Lost Valentine" which also features Betty White.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie