Jennifer Love Hewitt's 'Client List' Picked Up as New TV Series
Jennifer Love Hewitt has officially found a new starring vehicle for her next major TV gig after "Ghost Whisperer" was canceled last year. Lifetime picks up "The Client List", a new hourlong series starring and executive produced by the 32-year-old beauty.
The show is based on the network's 2010 original movie of the same title which also has Hewitt as lead star and executive producer. It features the "I Know What You Did Last Summer" actress as a financially-strapped Texas housewife who runs a lively day spa after she is abandoned by her husband.
The series will follow her as she balances two different lives: one as a single mom in a conservative town struggling to provide for her family, and the other as an ambitious businesswoman working with a rowdy, sexy and unpredictable group of women.
Lifetime has ordered ten episodes for the series which will debut sometime in 2012. The network also has a deal with Hewitt's production company Fedora Films which includes a directing gig for Hewitt on a future Lifetime movie.
Following the end of "Ghost Whisperer", Hewitt appeared on "Love Bites" and "Hot in Cleveland" for an episode each. She recently produced and starred in CBS' TV movie "The Lost Valentine" which also features Betty White.
- Leslie Jones' Nude Photos and Personal Information Leaked After Her Website Got Hacked
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap