Taylor Swift's 'Sparks Fly' Music Video Lights Up the Night
Taylor Swift has premiered a music video filmed to support her latest single "Sparks Fly". The country music cutie gives her devotees a "Speak Now" tour experience in the clip by compiling footage from her ongoing traveling show across the United States.
The thrills are shared in a number of elaborate sets involving floating balconies, glittery costume changes and acrobatic routines by aerialists. Still, all eyes are on Swift who is strutting her stuff, wiping her blonde hair and twirling around the stage in high spirit.
Cameras, cell phones and glow sticks flash among the screaming crowd, but it was the firework set off around the venue that lights up the night. The performances previewed in the clip include "Speak Now", "Back to December" and "Mean".
Taylor Swift will stay on the road until November 22. After performing on August 10 at Allstate Arena in Rosemont, she will resume the tour on August 13 at Scottrade Center in St. Louis. Beside singing her own songs, she also covers other artists' popular tracks like Eminem's "Lose Yourself". Most recently, she did a rendition of Fall Out Boy's "Sugar, We're Goin' Down" in one of the tour stops.
"Sugar, We're Goin' Down" live performance:
More Taylor Swift News
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'
- Watch Lady GaGa Crowd Surf at Final 'Dive Bar Tour' Show
- Take a Look at Explosive New Trailer for 'Billy Lynn's Long Halftime Walk'
- Kate Beckinsale's Obsession With Penis Landed Her Daughter in Trouble at School
- Another Dig at Zayn Malik? Listen to Little Mix's Catchy New Track 'You Gotta Not'
- Cuteness Overload! Chrissy Teigen Dresses Daughter Luna as Banana, Minnie Mouse and Others
- Daisy Ridley Responds to 'Sexist' Claims That Rey Is Mary Sue in 'The Force Awakens'