Taylor Swift's 'Sparks Fly' Music Video Lights Up the Night
Taylor Swift has premiered a music video filmed to support her latest single "Sparks Fly". The country music cutie gives her devotees a "Speak Now" tour experience in the clip by compiling footage from her ongoing traveling show across the United States.
The thrills are shared in a number of elaborate sets involving floating balconies, glittery costume changes and acrobatic routines by aerialists. Still, all eyes are on Swift who is strutting her stuff, wiping her blonde hair and twirling around the stage in high spirit.
Cameras, cell phones and glow sticks flash among the screaming crowd, but it was the firework set off around the venue that lights up the night. The performances previewed in the clip include "Speak Now", "Back to December" and "Mean".
Taylor Swift will stay on the road until November 22. After performing on August 10 at Allstate Arena in Rosemont, she will resume the tour on August 13 at Scottrade Center in St. Louis. Beside singing her own songs, she also covers other artists' popular tracks like Eminem's "Lose Yourself". Most recently, she did a rendition of Fall Out Boy's "Sugar, We're Goin' Down" in one of the tour stops.
Taylor Swift's "Sparks Fly" music video
"Sugar, We're Goin' Down" live performance:
More Taylor Swift News
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo
- 'Pacific Rim 2' Gets New Release Date
- Gwyneth Paltrow on Being the Most Hated Celebrity: 'What Did I Do?'
- Vanessa Lachey Lands Lead Role in 'First Wives Club' TV Remake
- Free the Nipples! Jennifer Aniston Ditches Her Bra Again During NYC Outing
- Yikes! Khloe Kardashian Lived With The Game, and Some Other Men, When She Was a Teen
- Joe Perry: Aerosmith's Farewell Tour Is Simply 'an Option'