Taylor Swift's 'Sparks Fly' Music Video Lights Up the Night
Taylor Swift has premiered a music video filmed to support her latest single "Sparks Fly". The country music cutie gives her devotees a "Speak Now" tour experience in the clip by compiling footage from her ongoing traveling show across the United States.
The thrills are shared in a number of elaborate sets involving floating balconies, glittery costume changes and acrobatic routines by aerialists. Still, all eyes are on Swift who is strutting her stuff, wiping her blonde hair and twirling around the stage in high spirit.
Cameras, cell phones and glow sticks flash among the screaming crowd, but it was the firework set off around the venue that lights up the night. The performances previewed in the clip include "Speak Now", "Back to December" and "Mean".
Taylor Swift will stay on the road until November 22. After performing on August 10 at Allstate Arena in Rosemont, she will resume the tour on August 13 at Scottrade Center in St. Louis. Beside singing her own songs, she also covers other artists' popular tracks like Eminem's "Lose Yourself". Most recently, she did a rendition of Fall Out Boy's "Sugar, We're Goin' Down" in one of the tour stops.
"Sugar, We're Goin' Down" live performance:
More Taylor Swift News
- Solange Announces New Album 'A Seat at the Table', Reveals Tracklist
- Viola Davis to Lead All-Female Heist Movie From '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd