Taylor Swift's 'Sparks Fly' Music Video Lights Up the Night
Taylor Swift has premiered a music video filmed to support her latest single "Sparks Fly". The country music cutie gives her devotees a "Speak Now" tour experience in the clip by compiling footage from her ongoing traveling show across the United States.
The thrills are shared in a number of elaborate sets involving floating balconies, glittery costume changes and acrobatic routines by aerialists. Still, all eyes are on Swift who is strutting her stuff, wiping her blonde hair and twirling around the stage in high spirit.
Cameras, cell phones and glow sticks flash among the screaming crowd, but it was the firework set off around the venue that lights up the night. The performances previewed in the clip include "Speak Now", "Back to December" and "Mean".
Taylor Swift will stay on the road until November 22. After performing on August 10 at Allstate Arena in Rosemont, she will resume the tour on August 13 at Scottrade Center in St. Louis. Beside singing her own songs, she also covers other artists' popular tracks like Eminem's "Lose Yourself". Most recently, she did a rendition of Fall Out Boy's "Sugar, We're Goin' Down" in one of the tour stops.
Taylor Swift's "Sparks Fly" music video
"Sugar, We're Goin' Down" live performance:
More Taylor Swift News
- Karrueche Tran Denied Permanent Restraining Order Against Chris Brown
- Rita Ora Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Plunging Mini Dress at De Grisogono Party in Cannes
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Finale: Does the Right Contestant Win Season 24?
- See 'Justice League' Costumes at the 2017 Licensing Expo
- Ariana Grande's Mom Rushed Fans to Safety After Explosion at Manchester Concert
- Nicki Minaj Won't Let Terrorists Win, Vows to Perform for Manchester Fans
- Irina Shayk Debuts Amazing Post-Baby Body on Cannes Red Carpet
- Tiny Leans on Floyd Mayweather for Support Following Bitter Split From T.I.