Rebecca Black Removed From School After Constant Bullying
Bullying is nothing new to Rebecca Black but it reaches to a point where she has to move to a new environment. The "Friday" singer has been removed from her school by her mother due to constant harassment from her classmates last spring after her instant YouTube fame.
Black's song was the subject of criticism ever since it was released on YouTube. Saying that she was "cyberbullied", Black also received the same treatment during her 7th grade year. "When I walk by they'll start singing 'Friday' in a really nasally voice. Or, you know, they'll be like, 'Oh hey, Rebecca, guess what day it is?' " she just described to ABC News.
Black will now be home-schooled by her mother Georgina Marquez who happens to be a teacher. Marquez will also help her 14-year-old to focus on her career and she has hired a bodyguard to protect Black's safety.
Despite having haters, Black recently won Choice Web Star at Teen Choice Awards which is vote-based.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding