Rebecca Black Removed From School After Constant Bullying
Bullying is nothing new to Rebecca Black but it reaches to a point where she has to move to a new environment. The "Friday" singer has been removed from her school by her mother due to constant harassment from her classmates last spring after her instant YouTube fame.
Black's song was the subject of criticism ever since it was released on YouTube. Saying that she was "cyberbullied", Black also received the same treatment during her 7th grade year. "When I walk by they'll start singing 'Friday' in a really nasally voice. Or, you know, they'll be like, 'Oh hey, Rebecca, guess what day it is?' " she just described to ABC News.
Black will now be home-schooled by her mother Georgina Marquez who happens to be a teacher. Marquez will also help her 14-year-old to focus on her career and she has hired a bodyguard to protect Black's safety.
Despite having haters, Black recently won Choice Web Star at Teen Choice Awards which is vote-based.
- Kim Ji Won Reveals She's Jealous of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo
- Kris Jenner Is Planning to Send Rob Kardashian to Psych Ward
- Miley Cyrus and Jennifer Hudson Are Feuding on 'The Voice'
- Blac Chyna Parties With Lamar Odom and Tyga
- Girls' Generation's Yuri Injures Her Leg During SM Town Show
- Ten Times Chrissy Teigen Trolls Donald Trump on Twitter
- Yolanda Hadid Who? David Foster Enjoys Romantic Italy Getaway With Elizabeth Hurley
- 'The Star' First Teaser Trailer Tells the Story of Christmas From Different Perspective