Rebecca Black Removed From School After Constant Bullying
Bullying is nothing new to Rebecca Black but it reaches to a point where she has to move to a new environment. The "Friday" singer has been removed from her school by her mother due to constant harassment from her classmates last spring after her instant YouTube fame.
Black's song was the subject of criticism ever since it was released on YouTube. Saying that she was "cyberbullied", Black also received the same treatment during her 7th grade year. "When I walk by they'll start singing 'Friday' in a really nasally voice. Or, you know, they'll be like, 'Oh hey, Rebecca, guess what day it is?' " she just described to ABC News.
Black will now be home-schooled by her mother Georgina Marquez who happens to be a teacher. Marquez will also help her 14-year-old to focus on her career and she has hired a bodyguard to protect Black's safety.
Despite having haters, Black recently won Choice Web Star at Teen Choice Awards which is vote-based.
- Kourtney Kardashian Cuddles Up to Son Reign in Skimpy Bikini
- Bella Hadid Parades Her Hot Bod in Skimpy Bikini in Monaco
- 'Womanizer' Scott Disick Cozies Up to 6th Woman in Monaco
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Nude on the Set of New Thriller 'Welcome Home'
- Rihanna Sparks Pregnancy Speculations
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes