KISS' Paul Stanley Is Father Again at 59
KISS lead singer Paul Stanley is father again at 59. His attorney wife Erin gave birth to the couple's third child on Tuesday, August 9 in Los Angeles. A baby girl named Emily Grace Stanley weighed 7 lbs., 10 oz when she was born.
"Erin and I are once again blessed with the addition of Emily Grace to our family. I'm not sure she can sing but her first screams let me know she's definitely Daddy's girl," the rocker told People. Emily joins older sister Sarah Brianna, older brother Colin Michael and stepbrother Evan Shane from Stanley's previous relationship.
Speaking of his age as a new father, Stanley said, "I may be 59, but the only rocking chair this rocker is getting ready for is the one for my new baby."
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle