KISS' Paul Stanley Is Father Again at 59
KISS lead singer Paul Stanley is father again at 59. His attorney wife Erin gave birth to the couple's third child on Tuesday, August 9 in Los Angeles. A baby girl named Emily Grace Stanley weighed 7 lbs., 10 oz when she was born.
"Erin and I are once again blessed with the addition of Emily Grace to our family. I'm not sure she can sing but her first screams let me know she's definitely Daddy's girl," the rocker told People. Emily joins older sister Sarah Brianna, older brother Colin Michael and stepbrother Evan Shane from Stanley's previous relationship.
Speaking of his age as a new father, Stanley said, "I may be 59, but the only rocking chair this rocker is getting ready for is the one for my new baby."
- Oops! Cher Accidentally Retweets a Dick Pic
- No More Bad Blood! Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris Are Texting Again
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'