KISS' Paul Stanley Is Father Again at 59
KISS lead singer Paul Stanley is father again at 59. His attorney wife Erin gave birth to the couple's third child on Tuesday, August 9 in Los Angeles. A baby girl named Emily Grace Stanley weighed 7 lbs., 10 oz when she was born.
"Erin and I are once again blessed with the addition of Emily Grace to our family. I'm not sure she can sing but her first screams let me know she's definitely Daddy's girl," the rocker told People. Emily joins older sister Sarah Brianna, older brother Colin Michael and stepbrother Evan Shane from Stanley's previous relationship.
Speaking of his age as a new father, Stanley said, "I may be 59, but the only rocking chair this rocker is getting ready for is the one for my new baby."
- 'Celebrity Apprentice' Recap: Mixed-Up Teams and Nude Photo Shoot
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Backstreet Boys' Performance, a 'Nickathlon' and a Zero Gravity Date
- See Margot Robbie's Drastic Transformation to Portray Tonya Harding
- Green Day Roasts Donald Trump in 'Troubled Times' Lyric Video
- New Couple Alert! Suki Waterhouse and 'Rogue One' Star Diego Luna Caught Getting Handsy in Mexico
- Kourtney Kardashian Is Still 'Serious' About Scott Disick Despite Reunion With Justin Bieber
- Mariah Carey and Elton John Rake in Millions of Dollars From Russian Billionaire Heiress' Wedding
- Armie Hammer and Elizabeth Chambers Welcome Baby No. 2