KISS' Paul Stanley Is Father Again at 59
KISS lead singer Paul Stanley is father again at 59. His attorney wife Erin gave birth to the couple's third child on Tuesday, August 9 in Los Angeles. A baby girl named Emily Grace Stanley weighed 7 lbs., 10 oz when she was born.
"Erin and I are once again blessed with the addition of Emily Grace to our family. I'm not sure she can sing but her first screams let me know she's definitely Daddy's girl," the rocker told People. Emily joins older sister Sarah Brianna, older brother Colin Michael and stepbrother Evan Shane from Stanley's previous relationship.
Speaking of his age as a new father, Stanley said, "I may be 59, but the only rocking chair this rocker is getting ready for is the one for my new baby."
More Paul Stanley News
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'