KISS' Paul Stanley Is Father Again at 59
KISS lead singer Paul Stanley is father again at 59. His attorney wife Erin gave birth to the couple's third child on Tuesday, August 9 in Los Angeles. A baby girl named Emily Grace Stanley weighed 7 lbs., 10 oz when she was born.
"Erin and I are once again blessed with the addition of Emily Grace to our family. I'm not sure she can sing but her first screams let me know she's definitely Daddy's girl," the rocker told People. Emily joins older sister Sarah Brianna, older brother Colin Michael and stepbrother Evan Shane from Stanley's previous relationship.
Speaking of his age as a new father, Stanley said, "I may be 59, but the only rocking chair this rocker is getting ready for is the one for my new baby."
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones