Gavin DeGraw Cancels Two Concerts and 'Regis and Kelly' Appearance
Gavin DeGraw is still recovering from the injuries he sustained after being viciously attacked by a group of thugs. He has to scrap two scheduled concerts in the U.S. and pull the plug on his "Live with Regis and Kelly" appearance to give him the much-needed time to recuperate.
The 34-year-old New Yorker was supposed to open for Maroon 5 and Train in Wantagh, NY on August 12 and in Mansfield, MA on August 13. Prior to those two gigs, he was initially set to visit Regis Philbin and Kelly Ripa on August 10.
For the canceled "Regis and Kelly" appearance, his team promised to work on a makeup date. "We will announce a newly scheduled date very soon," they informed fans. The singer himself is currently focusing on his recovery. "Thank u all for your genuine concern. I love u guys," he tweeted.
Gavin was attacked on the streets of New York City last Sunday night, August 7. He was taken to Bellevue Hospital to treat a concussion, broken nose, black eyes, cuts and bruises. By Tuesday, he left hospital and gave his Twitter followers update on his condition. He also revealed he can't remember what happened on the night he was assaulted.
- Nick Jonas Is in Talks for 'Jumanji' Reboot, Chris Evans Circles Lead Role in Lionsgate's 'Jekyll'
- Blake Shelton and Debra Messing Have Twitter Spat Over Donald Trump
- Watch Orlando Bloom Go Fanboy Over Girlfriend Katy Perry at the DNC
- Adele Brings Her Drag Impersonator Onstage During Seattle Show
- Mary J. Blige Confirms She's Divorcing Husband Kendu Isaacs After 12 Years of Marriage
- 'New Girl' Really Loves Megan Fox, Brings Her Back for Major Season 6 Arc
- 'Suicide Squad' Confirms Another DC Superhero's Appearance
- Kim Kardashian Is Unrecognizable in These TBT Photos From the 2008 Teen Choice Awards