Gavin DeGraw Cancels Two Concerts and 'Regis and Kelly' Appearance
Gavin DeGraw is still recovering from the injuries he sustained after being viciously attacked by a group of thugs. He has to scrap two scheduled concerts in the U.S. and pull the plug on his "Live with Regis and Kelly" appearance to give him the much-needed time to recuperate.
The 34-year-old New Yorker was supposed to open for Maroon 5 and Train in Wantagh, NY on August 12 and in Mansfield, MA on August 13. Prior to those two gigs, he was initially set to visit Regis Philbin and Kelly Ripa on August 10.
For the canceled "Regis and Kelly" appearance, his team promised to work on a makeup date. "We will announce a newly scheduled date very soon," they informed fans. The singer himself is currently focusing on his recovery. "Thank u all for your genuine concern. I love u guys," he tweeted.
Gavin was attacked on the streets of New York City last Sunday night, August 7. He was taken to Bellevue Hospital to treat a concussion, broken nose, black eyes, cuts and bruises. By Tuesday, he left hospital and gave his Twitter followers update on his condition. He also revealed he can't remember what happened on the night he was assaulted.
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera