'Pretty Little Liars' 2.10 Previews: Aria Is Terrified and in Trouble
Aria now has a reason to be afraid of Jason. Spencer and Emily found surveillance equipment and a bunch of Aria's pictures in Jason's house in the August 9 outing of "Pretty Little Liars" and will use this to ensure their girl pal that he is dangerous when the show returns next week.
Jason, however, still hopes that Aria is not scared of him, putting her in a difficult position since she realizes she has undeniable feelings for him. With Aria waffling on her stance on Alison's brother, Spencer decides drastic times call for drastic measures.
Another Liar, Hanna, finds herself in a different kind of prickly situation when she tries to play nice with her future step-sister, Kate, only to have things go horribly wrong. Meanwhile, "A" turns up the heat on Emily by trying to push her to a breaking point.
"Touched by an 'A'-ngel" will air Tuesday, August 16 at 8/7c on ABC Family.
More Pretty Little Liars News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story