'Pretty Little Liars' 2.10 Previews: Aria Is Terrified and in Trouble
Aria now has a reason to be afraid of Jason. Spencer and Emily found surveillance equipment and a bunch of Aria's pictures in Jason's house in the August 9 outing of "Pretty Little Liars" and will use this to ensure their girl pal that he is dangerous when the show returns next week.
Jason, however, still hopes that Aria is not scared of him, putting her in a difficult position since she realizes she has undeniable feelings for him. With Aria waffling on her stance on Alison's brother, Spencer decides drastic times call for drastic measures.
Another Liar, Hanna, finds herself in a different kind of prickly situation when she tries to play nice with her future step-sister, Kate, only to have things go horribly wrong. Meanwhile, "A" turns up the heat on Emily by trying to push her to a breaking point.
"Touched by an 'A'-ngel" will air Tuesday, August 16 at 8/7c on ABC Family.
More Pretty Little Liars News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences