'Pretty Little Liars' 2.10 Previews: Aria Is Terrified and in Trouble
Aria now has a reason to be afraid of Jason. Spencer and Emily found surveillance equipment and a bunch of Aria's pictures in Jason's house in the August 9 outing of "Pretty Little Liars" and will use this to ensure their girl pal that he is dangerous when the show returns next week.
Jason, however, still hopes that Aria is not scared of him, putting her in a difficult position since she realizes she has undeniable feelings for him. With Aria waffling on her stance on Alison's brother, Spencer decides drastic times call for drastic measures.
Another Liar, Hanna, finds herself in a different kind of prickly situation when she tries to play nice with her future step-sister, Kate, only to have things go horribly wrong. Meanwhile, "A" turns up the heat on Emily by trying to push her to a breaking point.
"Touched by an 'A'-ngel" will air Tuesday, August 16 at 8/7c on ABC Family.
More Pretty Little Liars News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris