'Pretty Little Liars' 2.10 Previews: Aria Is Terrified and in Trouble
Aria now has a reason to be afraid of Jason. Spencer and Emily found surveillance equipment and a bunch of Aria's pictures in Jason's house in the August 9 outing of "Pretty Little Liars" and will use this to ensure their girl pal that he is dangerous when the show returns next week.
Jason, however, still hopes that Aria is not scared of him, putting her in a difficult position since she realizes she has undeniable feelings for him. With Aria waffling on her stance on Alison's brother, Spencer decides drastic times call for drastic measures.
Another Liar, Hanna, finds herself in a different kind of prickly situation when she tries to play nice with her future step-sister, Kate, only to have things go horribly wrong. Meanwhile, "A" turns up the heat on Emily by trying to push her to a breaking point.
"Touched by an 'A'-ngel" will air Tuesday, August 16 at 8/7c on ABC Family.
More Pretty Little Liars News
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group