'Pretty Little Liars' 2.10 Previews: Aria Is Terrified and in Trouble
Aria now has a reason to be afraid of Jason. Spencer and Emily found surveillance equipment and a bunch of Aria's pictures in Jason's house in the August 9 outing of "Pretty Little Liars" and will use this to ensure their girl pal that he is dangerous when the show returns next week.
Jason, however, still hopes that Aria is not scared of him, putting her in a difficult position since she realizes she has undeniable feelings for him. With Aria waffling on her stance on Alison's brother, Spencer decides drastic times call for drastic measures.
Another Liar, Hanna, finds herself in a different kind of prickly situation when she tries to play nice with her future step-sister, Kate, only to have things go horribly wrong. Meanwhile, "A" turns up the heat on Emily by trying to push her to a breaking point.
"Touched by an 'A'-ngel" will air Tuesday, August 16 at 8/7c on ABC Family.
More Pretty Little Liars News
- Soulja Boy Charged on Suspicion of Illegally Possessing Firearms
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Tension Between Corinne and Other Girls Is About to Get Physical
- 'Star Wars: Episode VIII' Gets Official Title, Mark Hamill Reacts
- Michelle Williams Reveals She Was 'Inconsolable' After Leaving Shared Home With Heath Ledger
- Mel Gibson Welcomes Baby No. 9 - Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Lady GaGa Set to Release New Album in 2017
- 'My Super Sweet 16' Is Getting a Revival on MTV
- Iggy Azalea's New Beau LJay Currie Gets Two Handfuls of Her Boobs and Ass