Zac Efron Gets Dirty Filming 'Paperboy' With Matthew McConaughey
Newest pictures from the set of "The Paperboy" have just arrived, giving a look at Zac Efron wearing a dirty shirt and slacks. The "Charlie St. Cloud" hunk is seen walking side by side with his co-star Matthew McConaughey.
Wearing similar work shirt with an unmade tie, McConaughey looks equally disheveled as Efron does. The Mickey Haller of "The Lincoln Lawyer" additionally sports what looks like a facial injury on his right cheek.
Directed by Lee Daniels, the thriller follows an idealistic Miami reporter as he returns to his Florida hometown to investigate the possibly unlawful imprisonment of a death-row inmate. John Cusack and Nicole Kidman join the cast ensemble.
Kidman, in particular, channels her inner blonde bombshell for her role in the movie which is set for 2013 release. The "Nine" beauty, who has natural red hair, has been spotted sporting platinum blonde locks in several filmings over the past few days.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal