Zac Efron Gets Dirty Filming 'Paperboy' With Matthew McConaughey
Newest pictures from the set of "The Paperboy" have just arrived, giving a look at Zac Efron wearing a dirty shirt and slacks. The "Charlie St. Cloud" hunk is seen walking side by side with his co-star Matthew McConaughey.
Wearing similar work shirt with an unmade tie, McConaughey looks equally disheveled as Efron does. The Mickey Haller of "The Lincoln Lawyer" additionally sports what looks like a facial injury on his right cheek.
Directed by Lee Daniels, the thriller follows an idealistic Miami reporter as he returns to his Florida hometown to investigate the possibly unlawful imprisonment of a death-row inmate. John Cusack and Nicole Kidman join the cast ensemble.
Kidman, in particular, channels her inner blonde bombshell for her role in the movie which is set for 2013 release. The "Nine" beauty, who has natural red hair, has been spotted sporting platinum blonde locks in several filmings over the past few days.
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?