Zac Efron Gets Dirty Filming 'Paperboy' With Matthew McConaughey
Newest pictures from the set of "The Paperboy" have just arrived, giving a look at Zac Efron wearing a dirty shirt and slacks. The "Charlie St. Cloud" hunk is seen walking side by side with his co-star Matthew McConaughey.
Wearing similar work shirt with an unmade tie, McConaughey looks equally disheveled as Efron does. The Mickey Haller of "The Lincoln Lawyer" additionally sports what looks like a facial injury on his right cheek.
Directed by Lee Daniels, the thriller follows an idealistic Miami reporter as he returns to his Florida hometown to investigate the possibly unlawful imprisonment of a death-row inmate. John Cusack and Nicole Kidman join the cast ensemble.
Kidman, in particular, channels her inner blonde bombshell for her role in the movie which is set for 2013 release. The "Nine" beauty, who has natural red hair, has been spotted sporting platinum blonde locks in several filmings over the past few days.
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'