Zac Efron Gets Dirty Filming 'Paperboy' With Matthew McConaughey
Newest pictures from the set of "The Paperboy" have just arrived, giving a look at Zac Efron wearing a dirty shirt and slacks. The "Charlie St. Cloud" hunk is seen walking side by side with his co-star Matthew McConaughey.
Wearing similar work shirt with an unmade tie, McConaughey looks equally disheveled as Efron does. The Mickey Haller of "The Lincoln Lawyer" additionally sports what looks like a facial injury on his right cheek.
Directed by Lee Daniels, the thriller follows an idealistic Miami reporter as he returns to his Florida hometown to investigate the possibly unlawful imprisonment of a death-row inmate. John Cusack and Nicole Kidman join the cast ensemble.
Kidman, in particular, channels her inner blonde bombshell for her role in the movie which is set for 2013 release. The "Nine" beauty, who has natural red hair, has been spotted sporting platinum blonde locks in several filmings over the past few days.
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?