Zac Efron Gets Dirty Filming 'Paperboy' With Matthew McConaughey
Newest pictures from the set of "The Paperboy" have just arrived, giving a look at Zac Efron wearing a dirty shirt and slacks. The "Charlie St. Cloud" hunk is seen walking side by side with his co-star Matthew McConaughey.
Wearing similar work shirt with an unmade tie, McConaughey looks equally disheveled as Efron does. The Mickey Haller of "The Lincoln Lawyer" additionally sports what looks like a facial injury on his right cheek.
Directed by Lee Daniels, the thriller follows an idealistic Miami reporter as he returns to his Florida hometown to investigate the possibly unlawful imprisonment of a death-row inmate. John Cusack and Nicole Kidman join the cast ensemble.
Kidman, in particular, channels her inner blonde bombshell for her role in the movie which is set for 2013 release. The "Nine" beauty, who has natural red hair, has been spotted sporting platinum blonde locks in several filmings over the past few days.
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie
- J.K. Rowling Quickly Shuts Down 'The Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy Rumor
- Kate Hudson's Brother Hilariously Reacts to Rumor That the Actress Is Dating Brad Pitt
- Adele Added to 2017 Grammy Award Performers List
- LGBT Page Disappears From White House's Website After Trump's Inauguration, Twitter Freaks Out
- Shia LaBeouf Starts Four-Year Anti-Trump Live-Stream Protest on Inauguration Day
- 'House of Cards' Unveils Chilling Teaser for Season 5 on Trump's Inauguration Day
- 'Green Lantern Corps' Is Eying Ryan Reynolds, Bradley Cooper and Tom Cruise