Jessie J Teases 'Who's Laughing Now' Video, to Write London Riots-Inspired Song
Jessie J gets ready to release a new music video for her latest single "Who's Laughing Now". The "Prize Tag" hitmaker teased the upcoming clip in several pictures which see her hanging out with some kids. She promised her Twitter followers to release it "very very soon."
Prior to the tweet, the British brunette who recently injured her ankle shared how she felt about the riots which are currently happening in London. Saddened by the incident, she tweeted, "Im off to the studio. If I cant help physically. Im going to write about it."
When people misunderstood her message, Jessie quickly clarified, "I have broken my ankle and Im on crutches, which is why I said I am going to write if I cant go out. Thats how I help. I write songs. Go easy on me man. I didnt mean it no ignorant way, thats not who I am."
Earlier in the day, she wrote, "In my opinion we need to discussing how to prevent this happening again. Really understanding why these people have done this...Young & old. Its time like this that WE DONT & we CANT turn our back on thisthese people.Pretend it doesnt happen.Re Build Youth clubs,Re Build the sprirt of London."
A few hours later, Jessie gave update on her recording session, revealing it was halted due to the fiasco. "I was writing a song but I had to leave as the studio was evacuated.. I have over 900,000 #heartbeats now wow thank you for your support," she posted.
Update (August 10, 2011 at 08:40:38 GMT) : "Who's Laughing Now" music video has arrived in full.
Jessie J's "Who's Laughing Now" music video
- Silver Sable and Black Cat Movie Rumored to Have Spider-Woman
- Scott Disick Spotted Flirting With Sofia Richie on Yacht in Cannes
- Jaden Smith Accuses Canadian Hotel of Spiking His Food
- Alex Rodriguez Signs Deal With ABC News as Contributor
- Joaquin Phoenix and Diane Kruger Win Best Actor and Actress at Cannes 2017
- Miranda Kerr Marries Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel in Backyard Ceremony
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'