Jessie J Teases 'Who's Laughing Now' Video, to Write London Riots-Inspired Song
Jessie J gets ready to release a new music video for her latest single "Who's Laughing Now". The "Prize Tag" hitmaker teased the upcoming clip in several pictures which see her hanging out with some kids. She promised her Twitter followers to release it "very very soon."
Prior to the tweet, the British brunette who recently injured her ankle shared how she felt about the riots which are currently happening in London. Saddened by the incident, she tweeted, "Im off to the studio. If I cant help physically. Im going to write about it."
When people misunderstood her message, Jessie quickly clarified, "I have broken my ankle and Im on crutches, which is why I said I am going to write if I cant go out. Thats how I help. I write songs. Go easy on me man. I didnt mean it no ignorant way, thats not who I am."
Earlier in the day, she wrote, "In my opinion we need to discussing how to prevent this happening again. Really understanding why these people have done this...Young & old. Its time like this that WE DONT & we CANT turn our back on thisthese people.Pretend it doesnt happen.Re Build Youth clubs,Re Build the sprirt of London."
A few hours later, Jessie gave update on her recording session, revealing it was halted due to the fiasco. "I was writing a song but I had to leave as the studio was evacuated.. I have over 900,000 #heartbeats now wow thank you for your support," she posted.
Update (August 10, 2011 at 08:40:38 GMT) : "Who's Laughing Now" music video has arrived in full.
Jessie J's "Who's Laughing Now" music video
- At Least Four People Shot During T.I.'s Concert in NY
- 'The Americans' to End After Two More Seasons
- The Weeknd Cancels Performance on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' Because of Donald Trump
- Kanye West Plays Matchmaker for Exes Khloe Kardashian and French Montana
- 'The Wolverine 3' Villains May Have Just Been Revealed
- Jennifer Aniston Mourning Her Mother Nancy Dow's Death
- Britney Spears Enlists G-Eazy for Her New Single 'Make Me'
- Gavin Rossdale Reportedly Hates Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton's Relationship