Nicki Minaj Says Her Alter Ego Might Decide Direction of Second Album
Nicki Minaj has hinted what she wants to do for her sophomore set. In a recent interview with MTV, the "Super Bass" femcee said the vibe might be decided by her alter ego. "Roman ... possibly," she said before quickly adding, "But I never give away all my secrets."
She will head to Los Angeles to start crafting new music soon after finishing the North American leg of Britney Spears' "Femme Fatale" tour. "My best work is ahead of me, not behind me. Stay tuned," she gushed. "It's gonna be epic."
Although she's very secretive about details about the album, Minaj let it slip that she might take a different approach than her debut album. While "Pink Friday" is filled with A-list guests like Eminem, Drake, will.i.am and Kanye West, this upcoming one could have no guest.
"I don't know," the Young Money rapper said when being asked to mention about any possible featured guests. She added in a bit more elaborate statement, "I don't think I'm hitting up anybody for features for this sophomore album."
More Nicki Minaj News
- Netflix Is Back After Crash Following 'Luke Cage' Premiere
- Gigi Hadid Trips on Runway at Paris Fashion Week
- Mail Order Bride Comedy Canned by NBC After Getting Backlash
- Robin Williams' Widow Calls the Actor's Disease 'the Terrorist Inside My Husband's Brain'
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress