Nicki Minaj Says Her Alter Ego Might Decide Direction of Second Album
Nicki Minaj has hinted what she wants to do for her sophomore set. In a recent interview with MTV, the "Super Bass" femcee said the vibe might be decided by her alter ego. "Roman ... possibly," she said before quickly adding, "But I never give away all my secrets."
She will head to Los Angeles to start crafting new music soon after finishing the North American leg of Britney Spears' "Femme Fatale" tour. "My best work is ahead of me, not behind me. Stay tuned," she gushed. "It's gonna be epic."
Although she's very secretive about details about the album, Minaj let it slip that she might take a different approach than her debut album. While "Pink Friday" is filled with A-list guests like Eminem, Drake, will.i.am and Kanye West, this upcoming one could have no guest.
"I don't know," the Young Money rapper said when being asked to mention about any possible featured guests. She added in a bit more elaborate statement, "I don't think I'm hitting up anybody for features for this sophomore album."
More Nicki Minaj News
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'