Nicki Minaj Says Her Alter Ego Might Decide Direction of Second Album
Nicki Minaj has hinted what she wants to do for her sophomore set. In a recent interview with MTV, the "Super Bass" femcee said the vibe might be decided by her alter ego. "Roman ... possibly," she said before quickly adding, "But I never give away all my secrets."
She will head to Los Angeles to start crafting new music soon after finishing the North American leg of Britney Spears' "Femme Fatale" tour. "My best work is ahead of me, not behind me. Stay tuned," she gushed. "It's gonna be epic."
Although she's very secretive about details about the album, Minaj let it slip that she might take a different approach than her debut album. While "Pink Friday" is filled with A-list guests like Eminem, Drake, will.i.am and Kanye West, this upcoming one could have no guest.
"I don't know," the Young Money rapper said when being asked to mention about any possible featured guests. She added in a bit more elaborate statement, "I don't think I'm hitting up anybody for features for this sophomore album."
More Nicki Minaj News
- Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott 'Definitely Looked Like a Couple' at NBA Game
- Aaron Hernandez Asked to Share Prison Cell With Alleged Gay Lover
- 'Jurassic Park' Alum Jeff Goldblum Joins 'Jurassic World 2'
- 'The Voice' Live Top 12 Eliminations: Who Is the First to Get Sent Home?
- Justin Bieber Is Featured on DJ Khaled's Star-Studded Single 'I'm the One'
- Nicki Minaj's Getting Trolled for Blonde Bob Wig: 'I'm Tired of Being Bullied'
- Selena Gomez's '13 Reasons Why' Sparks Concerns Among School Officials and Health Experts
- Report: Taylor Swift and Harry Styles Getting Back Together