Nicki Minaj Says Her Alter Ego Might Decide Direction of Second Album
Nicki Minaj has hinted what she wants to do for her sophomore set. In a recent interview with MTV, the "Super Bass" femcee said the vibe might be decided by her alter ego. "Roman ... possibly," she said before quickly adding, "But I never give away all my secrets."
She will head to Los Angeles to start crafting new music soon after finishing the North American leg of Britney Spears' "Femme Fatale" tour. "My best work is ahead of me, not behind me. Stay tuned," she gushed. "It's gonna be epic."
Although she's very secretive about details about the album, Minaj let it slip that she might take a different approach than her debut album. While "Pink Friday" is filled with A-list guests like Eminem, Drake, will.i.am and Kanye West, this upcoming one could have no guest.
"I don't know," the Young Money rapper said when being asked to mention about any possible featured guests. She added in a bit more elaborate statement, "I don't think I'm hitting up anybody for features for this sophomore album."
More Nicki Minaj News
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off