Nicki Minaj Says Her Alter Ego Might Decide Direction of Second Album
Nicki Minaj has hinted what she wants to do for her sophomore set. In a recent interview with MTV, the "Super Bass" femcee said the vibe might be decided by her alter ego. "Roman ... possibly," she said before quickly adding, "But I never give away all my secrets."
She will head to Los Angeles to start crafting new music soon after finishing the North American leg of Britney Spears' "Femme Fatale" tour. "My best work is ahead of me, not behind me. Stay tuned," she gushed. "It's gonna be epic."
Although she's very secretive about details about the album, Minaj let it slip that she might take a different approach than her debut album. While "Pink Friday" is filled with A-list guests like Eminem, Drake, will.i.am and Kanye West, this upcoming one could have no guest.
"I don't know," the Young Money rapper said when being asked to mention about any possible featured guests. She added in a bit more elaborate statement, "I don't think I'm hitting up anybody for features for this sophomore album."
More Nicki Minaj News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story