Ali Lohan Scores Modeling Contract, No Thanks to Famous Last Name
While Lindsay Lohan has been afflicted by one legal issue after another, her younger sister is making headline for getting her act together. It was recently announced that Ali Lohan has signed a multi-year modeling contract with NEXT Model Management, which have represented the likes of Miranda Kerr, Petra Nemcova and Molly Sims.
NEXT Los Angeles director Alexis Borges told Radar Online, "In Fashion, Ali will set herself apart as a bonefide icon." Stressing that Ali's famous last name has nothing to do with the contract, she further stated, "One that fashion fans will follow not because of her famous last name, but because of the beautiful images and fashion trends she is helping create."
One who couldn't be prouder for Ali's modeling gigs was her father Michael Lohan. He gushed, "It's been a long time coming, she's so beautiful and I think she will do very well." The 51-year-old added, "She just had to find her niche. I know she will be successful and won't get caught up in the industry after all she's learned from Lindsay."
Modeling won't be something new for 17-year-old Ali though. She has modeled the Spring/Summer 2011 collection of Lindsay's fashion line, 6126.
- Justin Bieber Falls Again on Stage During His Concert
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!