Truth Behind Arnold Schwarzenegger's 'I Survived Maria' Shirt
Arnold Schwarzenegger raised eyebrows when out bike riding on Sunday, August 7 while wearing a shirt which says "I Survived Maria". But before people labeled him as insensitive for naming the woman he cheated on, there's a defense that comes with the origin of the shirt.
In its report, TMZ said that the former California governor got the shirt last November before his secret was known to public and Maria Shriver, his wife of 25 years. A staff of Maria made the shirts as a joke for the farewell party of Schwarzenegger's staff. They crossed out the year 2007 and scribbled above it "1977", the year Schwarzenegger and Shriver started dating.
Schwarzenegger confessed to Shriver in May that he has a love child with their former housekeeper, Mildred Baena. And despite their divorce, the actor and Shriver are in good terms. They were spotted in the same car last month when he was celebrating his 64th birthday. The former couple also stuck together when their youngest son Christopher was hospitalized following a surfing accident.
- James Corden, Rose Byrne, Daisy Ridley Tapped for Peter Rabbit Movie
- Tom Hanks Crashes Wedding Photo Shoot at Central Park
- Lil Wayne Officiated Same-Sex Wedding in Prison, Found Out Drake Slept With His Girlfriend
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role