Truth Behind Arnold Schwarzenegger's 'I Survived Maria' Shirt
Arnold Schwarzenegger raised eyebrows when out bike riding on Sunday, August 7 while wearing a shirt which says "I Survived Maria". But before people labeled him as insensitive for naming the woman he cheated on, there's a defense that comes with the origin of the shirt.
In its report, TMZ said that the former California governor got the shirt last November before his secret was known to public and Maria Shriver, his wife of 25 years. A staff of Maria made the shirts as a joke for the farewell party of Schwarzenegger's staff. They crossed out the year 2007 and scribbled above it "1977", the year Schwarzenegger and Shriver started dating.
Schwarzenegger confessed to Shriver in May that he has a love child with their former housekeeper, Mildred Baena. And despite their divorce, the actor and Shriver are in good terms. They were spotted in the same car last month when he was celebrating his 64th birthday. The former couple also stuck together when their youngest son Christopher was hospitalized following a surfing accident.
More Arnold Schwarzenegger News
- Josh Gad Recruits Chris Pratt, J.J. Abrams and More to Get 'Star Wars' Spoilers From Daisy Ridley
- Kris Jenner Reveals Whether She Will Marry Corey Gamble
- First Photo of 'The Predator' Cast in Costume Unveiled
- Calvin Harris Teases Collaborative Song With Frank Ocean and Offset
- 'Mission: Impossible 6' Will Feature Ethan Hunt's Emotional Journey, Says Director
- Jennifer Lopez on Drake and Dating Younger Men: 'It Has Nothing to Do With Age'
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Nick Gets Surprise Visit From Ex Andi Dorfman After Hometown Dates
- Drake Gives a Birthday Shout Out to Rihanna During Concert