Truth Behind Arnold Schwarzenegger's 'I Survived Maria' Shirt
Arnold Schwarzenegger raised eyebrows when out bike riding on Sunday, August 7 while wearing a shirt which says "I Survived Maria". But before people labeled him as insensitive for naming the woman he cheated on, there's a defense that comes with the origin of the shirt.
In its report, TMZ said that the former California governor got the shirt last November before his secret was known to public and Maria Shriver, his wife of 25 years. A staff of Maria made the shirts as a joke for the farewell party of Schwarzenegger's staff. They crossed out the year 2007 and scribbled above it "1977", the year Schwarzenegger and Shriver started dating.
Schwarzenegger confessed to Shriver in May that he has a love child with their former housekeeper, Mildred Baena. And despite their divorce, the actor and Shriver are in good terms. They were spotted in the same car last month when he was celebrating his 64th birthday. The former couple also stuck together when their youngest son Christopher was hospitalized following a surfing accident.
More Arnold Schwarzenegger News
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'