Truth Behind Arnold Schwarzenegger's 'I Survived Maria' Shirt
Arnold Schwarzenegger raised eyebrows when out bike riding on Sunday, August 7 while wearing a shirt which says "I Survived Maria". But before people labeled him as insensitive for naming the woman he cheated on, there's a defense that comes with the origin of the shirt.
In its report, TMZ said that the former California governor got the shirt last November before his secret was known to public and Maria Shriver, his wife of 25 years. A staff of Maria made the shirts as a joke for the farewell party of Schwarzenegger's staff. They crossed out the year 2007 and scribbled above it "1977", the year Schwarzenegger and Shriver started dating.
Schwarzenegger confessed to Shriver in May that he has a love child with their former housekeeper, Mildred Baena. And despite their divorce, the actor and Shriver are in good terms. They were spotted in the same car last month when he was celebrating his 64th birthday. The former couple also stuck together when their youngest son Christopher was hospitalized following a surfing accident.
More Arnold Schwarzenegger News
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture