New Details on Gavin DeGraw's Assault Injuries
New details emerge on the condition of singer Gavin DeGraw who was viciously attacked by a group of thugs after a night of drinking in NYC Sunday, August 7 night. His rep has now confirmed that among injuries he sustained are "concussion, broken nose, black eyes, cuts and bruises."
"Gavin DeGraw is currently recovering and in stable condition at Bellevue Hospital where he was taken late Sunday night by ambulance after he was attacked by a group of assailants. He suffers from a concussion, broken nose, black eyes, cuts and bruises. The police are conducting an investigation of the attack," rep for the 34-year-old said.
Beside attacked, Gavin was struck by a cab minutes after the assault. A witness saw the vehicle hitting the singer a couple blocks up and called emergency services. Paramedics who arrived at the scene observed facial injuries and took him to the hospital.
His rep added, "Gavin and his family appreciate everyone's concern at this time. We have no information yet regarding his upcoming concert dates and promotion for his new album." According to TMZ, Gavin would be replaced by Nikki Jean at the Tuesday, August 9 concert in Saratoga Springs, NY.
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri