New Details on Gavin DeGraw's Assault Injuries
New details emerge on the condition of singer Gavin DeGraw who was viciously attacked by a group of thugs after a night of drinking in NYC Sunday, August 7 night. His rep has now confirmed that among injuries he sustained are "concussion, broken nose, black eyes, cuts and bruises."
"Gavin DeGraw is currently recovering and in stable condition at Bellevue Hospital where he was taken late Sunday night by ambulance after he was attacked by a group of assailants. He suffers from a concussion, broken nose, black eyes, cuts and bruises. The police are conducting an investigation of the attack," rep for the 34-year-old said.
Beside attacked, Gavin was struck by a cab minutes after the assault. A witness saw the vehicle hitting the singer a couple blocks up and called emergency services. Paramedics who arrived at the scene observed facial injuries and took him to the hospital.
His rep added, "Gavin and his family appreciate everyone's concern at this time. We have no information yet regarding his upcoming concert dates and promotion for his new album." According to TMZ, Gavin would be replaced by Nikki Jean at the Tuesday, August 9 concert in Saratoga Springs, NY.
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs