New Details on Gavin DeGraw's Assault Injuries
New details emerge on the condition of singer Gavin DeGraw who was viciously attacked by a group of thugs after a night of drinking in NYC Sunday, August 7 night. His rep has now confirmed that among injuries he sustained are "concussion, broken nose, black eyes, cuts and bruises."
"Gavin DeGraw is currently recovering and in stable condition at Bellevue Hospital where he was taken late Sunday night by ambulance after he was attacked by a group of assailants. He suffers from a concussion, broken nose, black eyes, cuts and bruises. The police are conducting an investigation of the attack," rep for the 34-year-old said.
Beside attacked, Gavin was struck by a cab minutes after the assault. A witness saw the vehicle hitting the singer a couple blocks up and called emergency services. Paramedics who arrived at the scene observed facial injuries and took him to the hospital.
His rep added, "Gavin and his family appreciate everyone's concern at this time. We have no information yet regarding his upcoming concert dates and promotion for his new album." According to TMZ, Gavin would be replaced by Nikki Jean at the Tuesday, August 9 concert in Saratoga Springs, NY.
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed
- Living Life to the Fullest! Brad Pitt Caught Cozying Up to Sienna Miller and Elle Macpherson
- Louis Tomlinson Was Feeling Left Out of One Direction: 'What Have I Really Done to Contribute Here?'
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop Accused by NASA of Scamming Customers With Healing Stickers
- Liev Schreiber Spotted With Another Woman Amid Dating Rumors With Gerard Butler's Ex Morgan Brown
- Future and Chris Brown Are Total Womanizers in Sexy 'Pie' Video