Celebrating Engagement, Ashley Hebert Tries on Belly Dancing
Ashley Hebert belly danced during a recent visit to New York City. On Saturday night, August 6, the season 7 star of "The Bachelorette" joined fiance J.P. Rosenbaum at the party thrown at Casa La Femme so that she could meet his friends, and tried her skills on the traditional dance.
An insider told Us Weekly that "Ashley danced with the belly dancers" after she and around 40 guests were treated to huge cupcakes by Cake Boss' Buddy Valastro. The insider added, "She's such a good sport about it." As for the cupcakes, one of them was "red velvet and 9 inches tall". The source added that it was "so heavy" that "it took three of [J.P.'s friends] to pick it up!"
Earlier that day, Ashley and J.P. were seen having breakfast at Coffee Shop in Union Square, before walking around with friends and her sister, Chrystie Hebert-Corns. On Friday night, August 5, the engaged couple got together for a dinner at the Lower East Side's hotspot Beauty and Essex.
About the Friday night dinner, Hollywood Life detailed that the duo enjoyed Hand Cut Prime Steak tartare, grilled cheese, smoke bacon and tomato soup dumplings, whipped ricotta jewels on toast and beef carpaccio. An eyewitness added, "She was wearing a cocktail dress with a deep cut front and he was wearing an oxford tucked into jeans."
"They were having a romantic date," the observer went on to share. "They said they had a great time and would be back. She even left her purse behind and was so relieved when the manager, Jared, was running toward her with it!" The source also noted, "They were really sweet and took pictures with some fans for at least 10 minutes."
More The Bachelorette News
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video